Chapter 33- Confrontation- Part II

Lumine POV

"Do you think we should wait a bit then go in?" Lumine asked. "Why?" Raiden asked. "Well I'm sure Sara would want to talk alone to him first. I mean, she too is part of the Kujou Clan, so its kind of like a family matter." Raiden sighed. ".....Fine. We shall let Sara get a few minutes' headstart. But we can't dawdle too much, I have a meeting with La Signora scheduled for later this afternoon."

"Wait a second- LA SIGNORA?" Paimon shrieked. Yeah, Lumine almost forgot that Paimon too was with her for the important parts of her journey. (I'm sorry, I totally DID NOT forget you existed until now, Paimon. @_@) "Yes, she is a Fatui Diplomat from Snezhnaya. Do you know her?" Raiden asked calmly. "Oh we certainly know her." Lumine grumbled. "She definitely did not order her agents to keep me restrained, and she definitely did not kick Venti and take his gnosis. I have a whole lot of scores I'd like to settle with her." "Lumine you're making no sense, you're saying the exact opposite of what happened!" Paimon exclaimed, facepalming. It earned her a look from the three adults that said, 'Like seriously?' "Pixie, do you not know and understand of the word known as sarcasm?" Xiao asked. "Hey! Stop picking on Paimon!"

"We have already wasted enough time. Let's go." Raiden commanded, and they followed.

Inside they found Sara finishing off a few Kujou guards. As she defeated them, a voice yelled, "Stop, Sara, have you gone insane! How DARE you disregard my orders?"

Raiden motioned for them to stop, listening in on the conversation.

****

"None can contend with the supreme power of the Almight Raiden Shogun and the Musou no Hitotachi!" Takayuki snapped arrogantly. "That's enough." Raiden said, walking out. Both Sara and Takayuki looked stunned to see them. "Sh-Shogun?"

"While your belief in me is... admirable, you seem too over-confident in general. I wonder, is the rest of today's Tenryou Commission just like you, or are you the sole one." Takayuki was left speechless, only stammering out "I-I"s. "Not only that, but you have directly committed treason against both the Shogunate, and me, outright lying blatantly about the state of affairs of Inazuma, without giving a care about, like Sara said, loss of human life, and colluding with the Fatui of Snezhnaya. I wonder then, what should your punishment be?"

If Takayuki was pale before, then now he was positively trembling in fear. While Sara looked happy that the Shogun knew about this treason. Raiden looked at the sky outside, which was dimming. "Since you have a vision, Kujou Sara, I trust you to keep Takayuki in line for a while. I have an important meeting I have to get to, and the travellers here would like to accompany me. I shall see you later." Sara nodded as her vision crackled with electricity, a sign that she had long ago gained her archon's favour.

"Very well then. Lumine san, Xiao-sama. Let us get to Tenshakaku, Signora will be waiting for us."

(627 words)

(Alright guys, so author san is back from the dead XD. Im sorry this chapter is short, its more like a filler chapter. I'll try to post more often as compensation for my loooooong hiatus, but it may be tough, as school starts from 14 June lol. But I'll keep posting on Saturdays/ Sundays, or atleast I'll try.

But I'm feeling rather motivated recently, coz I finally got Xiao!!! Im again at 52 pity, and I'm desperately hoping to win the 50/50 for his c1 TT. I also absolutely LOVED the new interlude quest, there is no way I'm not including that in this book, although its gonna take a while. Inazuma arc is almost over, main Chasm quest will be next. Cya soon!