Chapter 10

[a/n Update time! Who else is really fucking excited for Pierce The Veil to be at Warped?!?!?! This chapter is dedicated to daylighthxmmings for putting up with me over messages. Enjoy the update, and comment everywhere!]

Song Of The Chapter: "Identity Disorder" by Of Mice & Men

"I question every part of who I am

It's hard to tell which side of me is in the right

With these two different people inside of me

Fighting for my life, fighting for my life

I question every part of who I am

The silence is deafening, my words cut deep

The darkness is blinding, consuming me

All I am is what I say

So turn your back and walk away

My words cut deep, but the silence is deafening."

Tony's POV

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I hissed under my breath as I practically sprinted to Lisa's car. The lyrics to "Family Reunion" by Blink-182 were basically spilling out of my mouth. I had sympathy for Katelynne's marriage problems, and for mysteriously switching bodies with my best friend, and for whatever other crazy shit had been happening lately. But somehow she'd gotten it in her head that she was in love with me, and my relationship with Lisa was about to be ruined over that stupid bitch.

"Lisa, please, please, please let me explain," I begged, tapping on the driver side window. She was crying, but she still looked read to drive over my toes.

"Fuck off, Tony," Lisa shouted angrily. I felt my own eyes fill with tears at the realization of what was happening; I was losing her.

"I swear she initiated it, it meant nothing, I didn't even want to kiss her," I insisted, trying in vain to open the car door.

"Sure, because everyone hesitates to kiss the goddamn supermodel," Lisa replied bitterly. I slammed my hand a little too hard against the side of the car, causing Lisa to jump and myself to bite back a pathetic yelp of pain.

"She isn't you, Lisa! She could be a fucking sex goddess and I wouldn't want her! I love you Lisa, more than I've ever loved anyone, and I won't let Katelynne ruin what we have over her delusions," I cried desperately. It suddenly grew silent, and I was aware of the sound of Katelynne quietly crying on the porch. I couldn't bring myself to care that I hurt her feelings by telling Lisa I loved her. I did love Lisa, and Katelynne could never change that. Slowly, very slowly, Lisa rolled down her window. Hesitantly, I reached in to hold her soft cheek in my palm.

"You love me?" Lisa breathed increduously. I smiled, feeling suddenly shy as I looked into her beautiful starry eyes that yelled 'Surprise, surprise!'

"I love you," I whispered before pressing my lips against her small, inviting ones. I was lost in the kiss with her, so far lost that I didn't even hear the door slam shut as Katelynne went back inside.

Katelynne's POV

I wiped quickly at the hot tears nearly melting the skin on my cheeks. Copeland absolutely could not see me cry, and I didn't want to have to deal with Kellin's questions.

"Hey, do you want me to get Tony so we can talk?" Vic asked me once I'd composed myself enough to return to the living room. Copeland was pulling on Jaime's hair (creds to Jackielovesbands for this), both of them giggling. Just seeing my baby girl was enough to make me feel better. I smiled slightly at the sight before replying to Vic.