Chapter 15- Final

[a/n This is indeed the last chapter of Identity Disorder! Don't worry, there will be an epilogue and this chapter is super long. If you like my writing, add my placeholder for "All You Got Is These Four Walls" to your library; it's getting started on May 9th. I'll put more stuff about that in my epilogue/author's note. Also I'm writing this on a laptop in my history class ayye thug life. This chapter goes out to @AustlanQuentes for all the comments! Enjoy the final chapter! Also, it was marked as private so I gotta put dots.]

Song Of The Chapter: "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn" by Sleeping With Sirens

"The way that we are

Is the reason I stay

As long as you're here with me

I know we'll be okay

They say that love is forever

Your forever is all that I need

Please stay as long as you need

Can't promise that things won't be broken

But I swear that I will never leave

Please stay forever with me"

Kellin's POV

*Time Lapse: Two weeks*

It had been two weeks since I tried to leave this earth for good, and Vic had definitely been true to his word about not letting me out of his sight. He was hesitant to even let me take a piss by myself at first. He watched over me like I had a glass heart, but I didn't mind. It was sweet that he cared. We were currently lying in bed, tangled up in each other's arms. I had been allowed to take off most of my bandages as long as I was careful, but I hated seeing the scars and being reminded of my mistake.

"Good morning, my love," Vic whispered in my ear in a sultry morning voice, gently trailing his fingers across the unmarred skin of my stomach. It was one of the only clear areas on my body anymore. I rested my hand on top of his, holding it still.

"Good morning," I murmured, turning so I could plant a kiss on his lips. Vic lightly brushed his tongue against my bottom lip and I immediately granted him entrance. The kiss grew more heated and Vic ran his hands up and down my sides, grazing the now rough skin of my hips. I pulled away from him, embarrassed.

"Sorry," I muttered awkwardly, scooting out of his reach. Vic pulled me back, running his fingers across the forming scar tissue. They didn't really hurt anymore, but they were disgusting and I hated them.

"Shh. You're so beautiful," Vic assured me, kissing my lips once more. I could taste the hunger on him, but now wasn't the time for that.

"Don't get me all turned on, I have to go talk to Katelynne today," I insisted, reluctantly detaching my mouth from Vic's. He looked disappointed for a moment, and even a little frightened.

"W-what about?" Vic asked, trying and failing to sound casual. I smiled at him.

"I'm telling her that I need a formal divorce," I told him. Vic grinned excitedly at my words.

"Really? That's great!" Vic almost squealed before attacking my face with butterfly kisses. I giggled at his childish antics, but I stopped him when he moved to my neck.

"Viiiiiic, I have to go. We will later, okay?" I promised. My heart pounded at the thought of what (or who) would go down on this bed later.

"Pinkie promise?" Vic pleaded, innocently pouting his lip out, which was ironic because he was basically promising to fuck me in a few hours.