Epilogue/Author's Note

[a/n Hey kiddos! Here's the epilogue, and please please please read my author's note at the end! Also, don't forget to add my placeholder for "All You Got Is These Four Walls" to your library.]

*Time Lapse: 4 1/2 years*

Kellin's POV

"Kells! Come down here!" Vic called from the living room.

"Be right there!" I called back to my husband. I fastened the wrist buttons on my long-sleeved dress shirt, frowning at the fading white lines I hid. Tonight was my two year anniversary of being married to the most amazing man in the world. He said he had a surprise for me, but I had no idea what it was.

After Katelynne and I finalized our divorce, Vic and I had gone ahead and moved into my house. Living with him felt totally natural, like I'd been doing it all my life. Vic and I were made for each other, and nothing ever seemed wrong with our relationship. Even when we argued, I always fell asleep in his arms.

I remembered how excited I was when Vic proposed. We'd been dating for almost two and a half years, and no one could make me happy the way Vic did. We had just been cuddling on the couch, Vic holding my hand while we watched Wayne's World. One moment he was nonchalantly playing with my fingers, the next he'd slipped a ring on my finger. I'd looked up at him in amazement and he'd kissed me passionately, a silent declaration of love.

The wedding had been small, just our friends and family, but it was more than enough for me. Vic had arranged for it to fall on my birthday [a/n I love how it's actually today]; he said I needed a good birthday memory to replace the old bad one. A beautiful beach wedding with the man of my dreams was more than a perfect memory. And the sex that night was the best I'd ever had. Since then, Vic and I had happily been together, writing songs and just going through life as soul mates. We'd even talked about our bands going on a tour together, although Gabe said he wouldn't go if Vic & I and Jack & Justin would be fucking on the tour bus.

I smiled as reminisced, running a comb through my hair before jogging down the carpeted stairs. Vic was sitting on the couch, probably scrolling through Twitter. He glanced up at me and did a double take, shutting his phone off. His jaw was literally hanging open.

"You look so beautiful," Vic breathed in awe, never taking his eyes off me. I blushed, going over and sitting next to him.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I told him, admiring his toned chest beneath his tight button-up. Vic grinned and picked his laptop up off the side table.

"What's the plan for tonight, babe?" I asked, leaning my head against his shoulder. Vic chuckled.

"Well, we have dinner reservations in about half an hour, and then I thought we could go to that All Time Low acoustic show. God knows I need to hear Jack Barakat making dick jokes on my anniversary. Oh, and then we'll come home and have lots of kinky sex," Vic smirked. I laughed, ignoring the tiny jump my dick gave at his words.

"Great, about ready to go?" I inquired. I tried to twine my fingers with his, but le continued typing on his laptop.

"Hang on, I want to show you something first. Cover your eyes," Vic ordered. I sighed, but nonetheless buried my face in his shoulder. I breathed in his masculine scent; he smelled like cologne and Herbal Essences shampoo, and that was home to me.

"Okay. Take a look," Vic instructed. I looked up. A picture on the screen showed a young Hispanic girl smiling brightly at the camera. There was a paragraph of information below the picture. I looked at Vic in confusion. He cleared his throat and began to read the paragraph to me.

"This is 3-year old Mona from Paraguay. She has been at Saint Peter's Orphanage her entire life. Mona knows simple English and Spanish words, and she is very bright for her age. She is a healthy girl with no frequent illness and no known allergies. Mona loves fried ice cream and playing dolls with her friends."

"Mona is up for adoption, Kellin," Vic finished. I looked at him, mouth still agape.

"Are you saying..." I couldn't even form the sentence. Vic took my hands in his, eyes shining.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I just want you to think about this. If you're ready, you can start a family again. With me, and with Mona," Vic explained. A big smile grew on my face.

"I'd love to be a daddy again, and I'd love to do it with you," I told him honestly. Vic kissed me immediately, a kiss filled with promise. I would never get over losing Copeland, but Vic would be a perfect father, and there was no one in the world I was more willing to have a real family with.

"I'll get the details straightened out starting tomorrow. We have to go to dinner now," Vic said, pecking my lips once more.

"Or we could... not," I replied suggestively. Vic raised an eyebrow.

"What are you insinuating, Mr. Quinn-Fuentes?" Vic teased. I smirked at him.

"We could skip dinner, and just go to the concert," I told him.

"And what would we do in the meantime?" Vic asked. I pulled him to his feet, holding him close to me.

"I say we have one round of kinky sex, go listen to Jack Barakat make dick jokes, and then have more kinky sex," I said boldly. Vic smirked, undoing his tie and teasingly trailing it down my torso.

"You know me too well, Kells."

And that is the absolute end! Please add my placeholder for my next Kellic fic, "All You Got Is These Four Walls" to your library; it's getting kicked off on May 9th. Until then, I will be writing a shitload of boyxboy one-shots. If you have a request for a ship, let me know! Tell me the ship, whether you want smut or fluff or sadness, and any details! I'm not big on doing imagines or straight stuff, but if I love you a lot I'll do it if you request it ;) Also, here are my acknowledgements for people who deserve the shoutout:

CarryOn-WaywardSon and Jackielovesbands for forcing me to update!

kellic_pls03 and daylighthxmmings for being my homegirls via private message!

emilybearse9 and JacksSack and BandInsanity for their hilariously fantastic comments!

I love you all so much, you're the reason I write! Hit me up if you have any requests or feedback or even just want to talk. Thanks for reading "Identity Disorder"!]