Chapter 11

[a/n Don't kill me, I haven't been on my computer lately. But half of the next chapter is already done, so it should be up soon!

I have a million dedications to do, but this chapter is dedicated to @BringMeTheGerardWay for her vote and comments on my Jalex one-shot.

Also, this might not be totally necessary for this chapter, but the very end of this chapter and the next one will contain what might be considered "sensitive material". I'm not putting a specific warning on this chapter because it's only like one line, but the beginning of chapter 12 will have this material! It shouldn't be triggering or anything, but if you begin to feel uncomfortable, just don't read it. Enjoy, and comment everywhere!]

Song Of The Chapter: "The Haunted" by Memphis May Fire

"Dancing with the heat from your ear against mine

Made me a victim to love

A love that was never divine...

You were so far from anything I ever wanted

Temptation took over and now everywhere that I go

I am haunted

Hello, hello and goodbye

Here is to hoping that I

That I can forget everything about that night

Hello, hello and goodbye

Here is to hoping that I

I never see you again in my life."

Vic's POV

I waited, frozen in place, until I heard the slamming of the front door accompanied by Copeland's cheerful "bye bye!" As soon as I identified the sound of the Quinn's car starting up, I sank to the floor. My chest felt like it was caving in, and breathing was physically difficult. I let the sobs shake my body, tears blinding me and coating my lips with salt. After what felt like forever, my bedroom door opened. My bedroom walls felt like my only friends at that moment, but nonetheless I soon felt Jaime's familiar arms wrapped around me.

"Shh, it's okay," Jaime soothed, but his comforting words only made me cry harder. Alysha's cool hand moved my hair out of my face, and I calmed down slightly.

"What did he say to you?" Mike asked softly. I tried to speak, but my voice came out as a croaking whimper. Jaime held me tighter, rubbing my back as I yet again bawled over the one and only Kellin Quinn.

"T-there's something you guys don't know about," I began before again launching into my unbelievable, hellish story.

"Wait... so Katelynne has been in your body this whole time?" Mike confirmed once I'd finished. I nodded woefully.

"Since that night at the bar," I said.

"So, wait, are you actually gay or was Katelynne just bullshitting an excuse?" Jaime questioned. I smiled sadly.

"I'm sitting on my bedroom floor sobbing over a guy who doesn't love me back. What do you think?" I replied. Alysha tenderly squeezed my shoulder.

"It'll be okay, Vic. You can take comfort in knowing that Kellin doesn't love Katelynne, and that you'll still be friends once he cools off," she assured me. I shook my head.

"I don't think so. I've never seen him so mad, and I don't think I can handle being around him just as friends now that I know what it's like to be with him," I sighed. Tony entered my bedroom then, smiling.