Chapter 14

[a/n I feel super bad because I forgot to dedicate the last chapter to someone. So this goes out to two lovely voters, @bands_4life and @thatonekellicshipper Also, I created a placeholder for my next Kellic fic which will be called "All You Got Is These Four Walls". Go ahead and add it to your library if you want! This chapter might contain some sensitive material, so be aware. Enjoy!]

Song Of The Chapter: "Hold On Till May" by Pierce The Veil

"If I were you, I'd put that away

See you're just wasted

And thinking about the past again

Darling, you'll be okay

And she said

If you were me, you'd do the same

'Cause I can't take anymore

I'll draw the shades and close the door

Everything's not alright and I would rather..."

Vic's POV

"No," I breathed in horror, racing over to the beautiful, blood-covered boy. My fingers searched frantically for a pulse and I found one, weak but present. He as still alive but he was barely breathing. I didn't dare move him too much, but I rested him between my legs and forced my fingers down his throat.

"Don't you die on me, Kellin! Don't you die!" [a/n If anyone gets that, I'll love you forever] I wailed, trying again and again to get him to throw up the poison that was slowly killing him. His blood stained my funeral suit.

Finally, miraculously, after three or four tries, Kellin expelled the foul substances onto the tile floor in front of him. He gagged over and over again, forcing out the contents of his stomach as I gently rubbed his back.

"Kells, Kells, look at me," I demanded through heavy sobs once he stopped heaving. There was a pile of vomit filled with little white pills on the floor and his shoulders were shaking violently. I delicately adjusted him so he was facing me. His eyes were cast downward, but at least they were open.

"You're gonna be okay, I won't let you die," I promised him semi-hysterically.

The next ten minutes went by in a red blur, smelling of vodka and puke. I called 911, because Kellin had lost so much blood. I soaked cotton balls in rubbing alcohol and tried my best to clean him up, feeling guilt rush through me at his whimpers of pain. I was going to try and bandage him a little, but there were too many cuts and so so much blood.

"If you were gonna leave this world, how could it be without me?" I sobbed, holding Kellin gently against me, brushing his hair out of his face. Kellin looked me in the eyes and I was frightened. His eyes were hollow, empty, dead. Kellin honestly wanted to die, but I couldn't live without him.

I rode with him in the ambulance, lightly holding his hand and trying to stop my tears. I pressed kisses to his blood-stained fingertips as the paramedics began their procedures.

"Sir, you're going to have to stay in the waiting room," the same nurse with a curly brown afro from Copeland's hospital stay told me. I nodded numbly and took a seat. Two familiar faces were seated across from me.

"I've been seeing you here entirely too much," the doctor with bright red hair commented. He had an arm around the short black-haired nurse I'd seen him making out with three days before. The amount of things that had changed since then hurt my head and my heart to think about.

"Yeah," I mumbled, tears still trickling down my cheeks. I wanted so badly to stop crying, but I just couldn't. What if Kellin died? What if I had been too late? I would never forgive myself if Kellin died because I left him alone. I couldn't let him die alone. He wouldn't want that, and it didn't have to be that way.