Warning And Information

Warning: This story will not follow the original story line, this is a fanfic of tokyo revengers, and will contain bxb, takemichi harem. This story will be an omegaverse story and will have element/power user(people with powers). This story will may contain triggering topics like smut, yandere, obsession, possesive behavior abuse and killing and murderer.

Information about story:
There are five genders, all five are/can be female and male.
1) Dominant Alpha
2 Dominant Omega
3) Alpha
4) Beta
5) Omega

Dominant Alpha:
Dominant alphas, are the top of the food chain, there the strongest, smartest and superior species. They not only have that much of advantage, there pheromones can bring any one to there knees and make anyone submit to them. They are basically considered as kings in a pack. They also possess powers, the power they possess are dangerous and deadly. They are rumored to be cruel to anyone whose not there mate and is very loyal. They also have ruts that send them crazy in lust to breed there mates.

Dominant Omegas:
Dominant omegas, are considered the second strongest species. They also have pheromones that can make almost anyone will go weak to the knees by just the smell of it. And like the dominant alphas they also have powers but unlike the alphas there body is weak and lacking in muscle, compared to the alphas. But make it up they make it up by their powers, there powers are considered the strongest on all five species. They are normally considered as the queens of a pack. They are rumored to be kind and sweet and loyal to their mates. They are also the healers of a pack. They also have heats, this makes them go crazy in lust to be breed by there mates.

Alphas:
There not as strong as dominant alpha or dominant omegas but are strong. They are considered as important to their pack, they also have powers but bit as strong as the other two stronger species. They can also produce pheromones but not as powerful as the two stronger species. They also have ruts.

Betas:
There are normally considered as normal people, they don't produce pheromones, they don't react to a normal alphas pheromone or a normal omegas one but do react to the stronger species one. They don't have heats or ruts. They are normally seen as a clerk or secretary. They are very considerate and loyal creatures.

Omegas:
They tend to be a lot more submissive to there mates and are protected but here pack. There not powerful as the other species and has a weak body. They are very gentle and kind creatures.

Double power/element holder:
Very rare for it to happen. This is when the species have two powers instead of one.

No one dies in this fanfic, everyone lives. There will still be a gangs but these gangs are more comcidered as packs. Since Shinichiro is alive, both mikey and Izana is in his gang. Shinochiro is the first in command, there leader. Both Izana and Mikey is second is command. Everyone who's supposed to be in Toman, blank dragon, tenjiku is in one gang. The name of the gang is Toman. There won't be any conflicts with each other, there all one big pack. In the story, Takemichi is already dating them and he is in there pack. Hina, Emma, Senju and Yuzuha are dating. Also in this world both element and non element users live together in peace. The world is made up of both non element and element users. More information will be given later down in the story.