Chapter 11

Author's note: There will be smut in this chapter, if your are not comfortable with this kind of content you can skip.

Takemichi's Pov
I let out another frustrated sigh as I looked at the three omegas in front of me. All three was rubbing up against each other and all of them had there ears and tails. If you're wondering why I'm not complaining that I'm hot or something like that it's because my heat doesn't start until the next three days.

And unlike everyone, I don't get affected when someone else has there heats or ruts, whether it be mates or not. I don't get affected by any of it. Well not I'm not alone, Shiro, Izana and Mikey is aslo like that. I'm not to sure why we are like that tho I don't really think it was ever that important to be honest.

"Mitchy~" I turn my head downwards to see a needy Mitsuya. "So needy already?" I ask with a chuckle as I enjoy the way he reacted, he just rubed up more against me. Ah one thing I did forget to mention, at times like these omegas normally get submissive. But for me... I get domanint, like really dominant. I guess being domanint is like the effects of one heat? I don't know.

I heard a chuckle as I snap by head towards to door to see Hanma and kisaki behind him. Kisaki was flushed as he hid behind Hanma, while Hanma was just smirking. "Are you crazy?" "Why would you bring him here?" I was pissed. Hanma knew better than bringing Kisaki here. He was a normal alpha which meant he will get easily influenced. And that meant no good.

"We came to give you guys medicine" "You could have come by yourself" "It's his...." Hanma was cut of by Fuya making there way to towards them and grabbing Kisaki. I let out another frustrated, I knew it. "Fuya come here leave him alone" "No!!!" Great there's no way he's going to let him go, and I really don't want to rile up an omega whoes in heat.

Fuya then drags Kiskai to the bed and he pushed him on the bed. Kiskai let's out a whine as he tries to push fuya off, yeah good luck with that. I sigh as I got off the bed and made my way to Hanma. "Why did you bring him, you have five seconds" I tell him while I face him a smile. He gulps.

"W-while about that..... I kinda forgot that he was an normal alpha and I kinda forgot to tell him that thoes three was in heat." "Bullshit Kiskai isn't dumb" He sighs as he looks away "Well...um...I might of forced him here" "Why?" I was starting to get inpatient "Because.... It.... um" "You wanted to have fun while you watch him get fucked" he remains quite before nodding.

Of course. I was supposed to see this coming, last time he did this with Sanzu only difference was Sanzu is a dominant alpha Kisaki isn't. My thoughts was cut off when I heard a moan. Slowly I turn my head towards the bed only to see Fuya trying to fuck Kisaki. I hear hanma letting out an amused chuckle as I glared at him.

I then turn my attention to the four of the bed. Fuya was doing more of the work, as Inupi had Kiskai on his lap sucking his rights side if the neck. Mitsuya attacking the left while playing with his chest. Fuya was in the front of them with Kiskai's legs on his shoulders. And kisaki well let's just say he was in another world. It's amazing how fast they can move on.

Sighing and ignoring Hanma whistles or comments, I made my way to the four. Pulling fuya back a bit I gave him a small peck on his lips. "Not yet babies" all of them including kisaki let out a whine. "But we were just getting to the fun part" Fuya whines. "You haven't taken any medicine and by that I meant birth control pills." If your wondering why it's because none of us ready for children and I highly doubt that these horny mfs are really going to use condoms.

I hear Hanma starts to laugh and the others slowly backed away from kiskai. "You... Pfft.... Said all that out loud" I then heard a smacking sound as I turn my head to see Hanma holding his head, Shiro behind him smiling. "I thought I said to give them there midicene only" Shiro says while giving Hanma another smack.

He then makes his way to us as he pulls kisaki from the middle. The four whines but didn't do anything else. Shrio then hands kisaki to Hanma as he gestured me to come. After I went to him he pulls me in a hug. "I'm going to get some things.... Since this will last alteast two weeks for the most. Want to come?" I immediately nod my head. I haven't went out in a while so of course I'll agree.

I then turn my head towards the three on the bed. "Come on take your medicine" they whine but did as told. I then placed a kiss on each of there heads as I gave them a big smile. "Am hour.... Wait for an hour before you do anything" They pout but nod. "If you do that then I'll give you three a reward" they immediately beamed after hearing that as I gave them each one more kiss before going to get changed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc