Chapter 10

Author's note: In an omegas heat, there wolf's ears and tail comes out. Same with an alphas rut. This only happens with the dominant species.

Takemichi's Pov:
I let out a groan as I felt movement and I heard shuffling meaning that someone was one the bed. Groaning I opened my right eye just to peek to see two people taking away fuya? Eh? I immediately opened both of my eyes as I spung up ready to use my vines to catch someone. "Great banna head you woke up mitchy" "Hah? It's your fault wannabe vampire"

I immediately calmed down after I heard thoes two. It was kazu and baji. I then felt a kiss being placed on my forehead. "It's okay.... Where just taking fuya with us..... We want to cuddle with him" Baji says as he gives me another kiss this time on the lips. It was just a small peck. I soon just nod and lay back down. I'm to tired to think of this I'll just think about everything tomorrow.

Chifuyu's Pov:
I let out a small yawn as I stretched out wards my eyes slowly opening. I heard a deep chuckle as I was then pulled into a warm hug. I flinched by the sudden move as I immediately opened my eyes to see a smirking Kazu. I turn my head to see Baji san a smirk on his face.

Almost immediately a frown began to show on my face. I soon heard a sigh as I felt Baji san pulling me closer. He then buries his face into my neck. "Mmm fuya you smell so good baby.... So good"I started to squirm a bit. A familiar scent soon made its way to my nose making me pause.

It's was Baji san scent. His scent smelled a bit smokey, but was still had a sweet smell to it. But there was something off with his scent.... It smelled sweeter than usual. "I didn't like what you did yesterday" he says. "I didn't like what you did either" "It was your punishment fuya.... You deserved that" "Same way you did."

I can tell that he wasn't pleased at all with that comment because soon he starts to let out more of his pheromones. I let out a whimper. At this rate it's going to be bad. "Alright alright that's enough you horny dog" I turn my head to Kazu. He scoops me up in his arms as he got of the bed.

"He's going in rut" he whispers to me as he makes his way out of the room. I nod. No wonder his scent was different. This was the first time to actually witness him going in rut mostly because every time any of the alphas go into rut they immediately lock themselves up in their rooms and takes suppressants to help. They do that so they won't risk hurting us.

"Fuya darling" "I look up at Kazu to see his face flushed." Control your pheromones" I just tilt my head to the side. I didn't think I was letting out pheromones. My body is also starting to feel hot.... Really really hot. "Shit.... Fuya when is your heat" "Don't know.... Can't remember.... Hot.... Kazu it's hot"

"Fuck.... I know baby just hold on.... Mitchy will help you". Soon we made our way to the room Mitchy was in. He was still sleeping. The others was already awake just cuddling. "Mitchy!!!" I whine as I got out of Kazu's hold and jump on the bed. "Shit he's in heat" "Damnit worse timing almost all of us alphas ruts start today or tomorrow"

I didn't bother to even try to listen to them as I made my way to Mitchy shaking him a bit. He wakes up rather pissed as he looks at me. Almost immediately he figures out what's going on. "Great.... Just great.... Can all the alphas leave and tell Shiro san about this" "Will do.... Since almost everyone has their ruts and well heats we might do that" I hear Mitchy sighs as he nods.

He then pulls down his shirt. Immediately I'm hit with his scent as I crawled over to him and hugged him, burying my face in his neck inhaling his lovely scent. "Another scent makes it way to my nose as I glanced around. My eyes immediately landed on Inupi he was panting and he kept smelling mitsuya who was barely awake." Just great "I hear mitchy says while sighing.

I let out a whine when I felt him moving." Relax darling I'm just getting my phone "I felt my body immediately relaxed after hearing him say that.
" Shit it looks like everyones having there ruts and heats at the same time " he says. "Shit then we really have to that then" this time it was mitsuya who spoke as he let out a gasp when Inupi bit his neck. Inupi was long gone, his eyes was now a pale blue. I then feel my head having an irritating itch, same with my lower back.

I heard a sigh "Looks like your also getting your ears and tale"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc