Chapter 4

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves* means movement

Takemichi's Pov:

I felt the fuya's grip on me tighten as we made our way to where Draken was. "Mitchy, you go in. I want to have a talk with Chifuyu. " Draken says. I looked at Chifuyu, who had a terrified expression on his face. Why was he scared? Did he do something wrong? "Don't go," I heard him say as tears began to make their way down his face and his grip tightened even more, making me flinch.

"Fuya what?..." Before I could finish, I was cut off by Shiro saying, "Fuya let go of Mitchy." It was a command, an Alpha's command. I saw Fuya immediately unwrap his hands around me as he then went to Draken. "Mitchy, go inside. The others have probably already started eating. Why don't you go join them?"

I stood there for a few seconds. Should I go? Fuya looks really sacred. Did he do something? It has to be really bad if Draken's angry. He is normally calm. "Don't worry about Fuya, we're just going to have a conversation," Shiro san says, "you trust me right Mitchy, I won't hurt you four." Normally I would have felt relaxed, but I couldn't help but worry. I then felt arms around me. I turned my head to see Kachu. He smiled at me. I soon felt my body relaxing a bit.

"Come on, let's go." I nodded as I followed him. When we reached the dining room area, I noticed that the room was not as packed as usual. Normally, everyone would be here already eating or just chatting. "Where have the others gone?" I inquired, "So you don't know." I look at Kachu, confusion clearly written all over my face. I heard him sigh as he guided me to one of the chairs.

"Chifuyu and Mitsuya broke one of the rules." I turn my head to see Sanzu. "They did, by what rule?" I ask. "Shiro and the others will tell you after they deal with them." This time it was Koko. I then felt myself being lifted as I was put on Sanzu's lap. I then felt him burry his face in my neck. "Mitchy", I turn my head to see Inupi. He looked really upset. "Yes?" Before he could say anything, all our attention went to Fuya and Mitsuya.

Both of them were crying. Behind them were Shiro san, Draken, Mikey, Izana, Hakkai, and Baji. The alphas didn't look pleaded at all. After they entered, all the other alphas who were previously missing also walked in. Fuya and Mitsuya came next to Inupi and I and sat down in the chairs next to us. "Are you two okay?" I whisper to them as I wipe Fuya's face with a napkin. He shook his head as he continued to cry.

"Takemichi, Inupi, Mitsuya, and Chifuyu," I heard Shiro san say as all of us turned our heads to him. "Yes," all four of us answered. "How many rules do we have?" "Seven", I answered. I gulped. "I want you to tell me these rules."

1) Never leave the house unless you have permission.

2) Never argue or talk back your alphas.They always know what's best.

3) Never talk to another alpha who is not your mate without your alpha's permission.

4) You should never, ever disobey your alphas.

5) Never deceive your alphas.

6) Your alphas want what's best for you, so don't disobey or cause problems for them. They will never do anything to harm you.

7)If you ever break any of these rules, you will be punished.

The four of us say the rules together. "I see, so you do know all the rules," Shiro san says, with a crazed smile on his face. "If you remember these rules, why don't you fucking follow them?" I heard Draken shout. All four of us flinch. "Calm down, Ken chin, you're not the only one who's pissed," Mikey says in a deadly calm voice that meant no good. "Mitsuya, Chifuyu, tell everyone what you two did," Shiro san says, as the two flinch.

The room went silent as I watched Fuya and Mitsuya tremble. Tears kept running down their faces. I grabbed another napkin as I went to wipe Fuya's face, but was stopped by Sanzu grabbing my hand. "Explain to you two." I turn my head to Shiro san. "W-we broke rules three and five," I hear Mitsuya say.

Three or five? "How did you two break them?" I ask. Mitsuya then hugged me as he started to mumble. He was still crying. "Remember last week when we let both of them go out because Mitsuya said that he needed to meet up with a client for his clothes?" Draken says, as everyone nods. "Well, they didn't meet up with any clients. They met up with another alpha and hung out. That alpha works in the shop, so I was able to find out right away. "

"He was a friend and we..." Before Fuya could finish, he was cut off by the pheromones. The alphas started to spread across the room. "You two did what?" Baji shouted, as Mitsuya and Fuya flinched. "I-I'm sure they have an explanation for it. "Maybe the alpha they met was both a client and a friend of theirs," I said as I tried to calm them down. "Bullshit!" This time it was Izana who answered. "Let's just eat, then we will discuss this matter further," Shiro says. How can anyone eat right now?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc