Chapter 7

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Takemichi's Pov:

I let out another frustrated sigh. "I'm so worried," I said. "Me too," Inupi says as he hugs me. "It's just that I know that the alphas always use our weak points against us when it comes to punishments," I say. I was right. I'm sure I am. Mitsuya's weak point is humiliation. He hates being humiliated. He hates it when his pride is hurt. Fuya's weakness is being alone. He hates being alone. The mere thought alone frightens him, and he cries for hours just from the thoughts.

"I'm sure it's fine." I turn my attention to the person who said it. There Ran sat with a sweet smile on his face. Shiro put Ran, Rindou, and Sanzu to watch, so we don't try to interfere with the punishments. Sanzu and Inupi are hugging me; Rindou is on his phone, and well, let's just say that Ran is doing absolutely nothing but staring at us.

Chifuyu's Pov:

I let out another desperate whimper as. I cried out for Baji san. He wasn't responding; none of the alphas were. Did they really leave me? But... But I apologize. I said I was sorry. So why did they still leave me in this dark room alone? It wasn't long until terrifying thoughts crept into my mind. 'What if they leave me and forget I was here?' What if they don't want to come back'

Another whimper left my mouth as I thought about it. I couldn't escape or leave because they tied me up, both legs and hands. I am not even sure how long I have been here, or how much longer I will be here. I hate it. The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Baji san? Is that you? I'm sorry, please let me go" I cried out as I heard footsteps coming to my direction. Soon I stopped hearing footsteps, and silence took over. I flinched when I felt a warm hand touching my face. Then I felt the blindfold being taken off. "Are you sure you learned your lesson?" I glanced up to see it was Tora.

I nod my head continuously. He gives me a soft smile. "Good boy for taking your punishment." I turned my head to see Izana and Takeomi behind him. I felt my arms being released as I moved to hug Tora. I felt him pat my hair and I started to cry again. "I don't like it when you do that..... I hate punishments" "You're not supposed to like punishment, fuya," Baji san said while he picked me up. "Is Mitsuya finished?" I ask. "No.... Probably not"

Mitsuya's Pov

I jerked forward. A loud smacking sound can be heard, as I felt the belt make contact with my skin. I bit my lip as if to stop any sound from coming out. My hands were tied, so I couldn't use them. I was babbling things that I myself didn't even know what I was saying. Tears continuously left my eyes as the pain shot through me.

With each passing second, the pain only grows worse. That's not all. It was the embarrassment I felt. I hated it. The way they stared at me. Even though the blindfold is on, I can still feel their stare. I hated it. I felt my head being pulled upwards. "It's over. Such a good boy taking your punishment. " Surprisingly, it was Wakaska who spoke first, stroking my cheeks. "You understand why you got your punishment, right?" It was Shrio this time. I just nod, too weak to answer.

Soon I felt my body jerk forward a bit as I fell forward, my body giving up. I felt my hands being untied and the blindfold being taken off. "I hope you understand now... that you are our omega. The four of you are only ours." That was the last thing I heard as I blacked out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tbc