Chapter 2

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Inupi's Pov

I let out another sigh as I watched the shaking back of Mitsuya and I heard his sniffles. It's been an hour since we had that conversation and he's still crying. It shows how frustrating this situation must be for him. If he's crying this long, normally he would stop crying in five minutes. Mitchy and Fuya are still sleeping, which is a good thing. "Love? "Hey, come here." I say as I stretch out my hands.

I watched as he slowly turned around and made his way to me. He then carefully wrapped his hands around me as he buried his face in my neck. He was careful not to wake the two that were still sleeping on my lap. I slowly rubbed his back in circles, "Love, is it that frustrating, hm?" I felt him nod and heard more sniffles. "Shh love, come on, stop crying for me, come on love," I said as I continued to rub his back.

It took five minutes, but he finally stopped crying. Now, if I was in this situation with someone I didn't love, be it my mate or not, I wouldn't even care about their ass. But I care and love these three, so I'm willing to let my favorite jacket get soaked with snot and tears. "Come on now, love," I called out, but Mitsuya just stayed there as he buried his face even more into my neck. Great, there goes my evening plan of shopping for heels online.

The door then swings open, revealing two of the alphas. Hakkai and Koko "Hm? What's wrong with Taka chan? " Haikai asks. I felt Mitsuya flinch as his hold on me tightened. I let out a sigh. "It's nothing," I heard Mitsuya say, but he didn't even turn to look at them. I saw Hakkai move as he made his way to us. He reached out to Mitsuya as he picked him up. "What's wrong, baby? "Come on, tell me." Mitsuya just shakes his head and says that he's okay. Yeah, Haikai didn't believe it one bit as he continued to question Mitsuya. It was obvious that he was getting frustrated.

I'm fine, so can you just put me down? Haikai didn't put him down as he continued to hold him and question him. Mitsuya then faced me as he mumbled, "Help." I sigh. "He's fine, he's just too embarrassed to say that he's crying over his favorite novel character that died." "Oh, is that true, Taka san?" I saw Mitsuya blushing as he nodded. "Is this the same one you've been crying about last week?" Haikai asks, clearly not convinced one bit.

Well shit, I forgot I already used that excuse last week when he started to cry. The thing is, he only cried for five minutes the last two weeks. And how the hell did he remember that from the last two weeks?

"Well, let's just leave it as that," I hear Koko say, forgetting he was even there to begin with. But I don't like it when they have secrets. It's not like it's a good secret anyway. It's about you bastards, is what I want to say.

"It's fine, really. I'm just frustrated, okay," Mitsuya says. I hear Hakkai sigh, and then he puts him down back on the bed. "If you say so," he shrugs. I then felt a kiss on my cheek. I turned my head to meet another kiss from Koko. "I missed you. Today was so tiring. " "I missed Mitchy too," he says while he is hugging me. I then feel those two start to shuffle a bit. Everyone's attention soon turns to them. He was the first to wake up, as he sat up rubbing his eyes, and he let out a small yawn. making him look adorably and cute

"Mmm Koko? Hakkai? " "Oh," he says as he lets out another yawn. He was then lifted up by Haikai as he was hugged. "Moring Mitchy" "Mnm Moring" I felt another hug as I looked down to see it was Fuya. He was still sleeping. The door then swung open once again, revealing Baji and Mikey. It wasn't a surprise when Mikey immediately took Mitchy away from Hakkai as he rubbed his face against his.

"Fuya, come on, wake up." Baji then picked up Chifuyu as he tried to wake him up. Yes, that is the worst mistake you could make. Never wake up a sleeping omega, especially one that can freeze your ass. Well, let's just say Chifuyu was so not pleased when Baji woke him up. He even almost froze him. I say almost because Mitchy or someone managed to get him in time to calm him down.

I hear Mikey shouting, "Mitchy, no fair, let me down." How the.... Why was Mikey trapped in vines? You know, what, nevermind. I don't even want to know at this point. "Ah, sorry Mikey, I didn't mean to do it, I just didn't want Chifuyu to throw a tantrum," Mitchy said as he put the vines away. Well, that was something.

Takemichi's Pov

I continuously apologized to Mikey as he complained about how I was unfair to him, and he just kept complaining. I sighed as I patted his hair. My attention turned to Fuya, who continued to sleep on Inupi, as if he just didn't try to freeze someone. Then the scent of blood made its way to me as I noticed it came from Baji and Mikey. "Did you two get into a fight or something? You smell of blood."

I watched as the two froze a bit. "Haha a fight, yeah, we got into one with an enemy pack," Mikey says as he gives me a smile. For some reason, I didn't believe them. I don't know, probably just a gut feeling. But Mikey and the others won't lie to me, so I shouldn't worry. "Are you two okay?" " Do you need any healing?" "Nah, we're fine, Mitchy," I hear Baji say, as I feel warm arms around me. "Are you sure?" I then heard a chuckle coming from the doorway. I turned my head to see Shinichrio.

"Shiro san," I beamed as I got out of Kei's hold and went straight to hugging Shiro. I felt him pat my hair as he wrapped the other arm around me. "I thought I told you two to bathe before seeing them," I hear Shiro san say in a scolding way. "But we wanted to see Mitchy and the others," I heard Mikey whine. "Bathroom now!" I heard Shiro san shout at them as I heard shuffling, and then I saw Mikey and Baji rushing out the door. I hear another sigh. "What am I going to do with them, hm?" I just giggled at him. "How were you guys?" "It would have been a lot better if you let us outside."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc