Chapter 20

Author's note: Hi, I'm really sorry for not uploading recently; I have been extremely busy lately. I'll try to update more in all my stories.
"Hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement
Warnings: Violence

Takamichi Pov

I looked at my reflection in the mirror located in my wardrobe. I looked at the pretty laced, white dressing shirt, a white ribbon acting as a tie, and white dressing pants I wore. The sleeves were long, and my back was exposed; there were strings tied prettily in a bow that did very little to hide my exposed back. I had pearl earrings on, and I wore a light shade of red lipstick, which pulled the look together. I looked beautiful; I have to thank Waraksa for choosing my outfit and Inupi for doing my makeup.

I felt hands around my waist as I was pulled against a chest, and I looked up to see Wakasa. I let out a gasp as I stared at him. While he wore a simple black dressing shirt and dressing pants, his outfit seemed normal that is, until you see the pretty black ribbon that tied up his hair, the black long cross earrings, and the black eyeliner, accompanied with a dark red shade of lipstick. He looked absolutely gorgeous. "You should stop eye fucking him already, you're so shameless Mitchy!" I flushed as I heard Fuya's comment.

"I wasn't," I grumbled. My cheeks burned as I heard Wakasa chuckled. "You're so cute, Mitchy," I huffed as I wormed my way out of his grasp. "We should get going before they get impatient," I hear Mitsuya say. I looked at him; he was dressed in a black see-through long sleeve top. He didn't have his makeup done, but he looked just as gorgeous; he wore a black choker and matching earrings that made his outfit stand out even more. To his left, Inupi wore a similar outfit, but it was white, and he had a beautiful shade of lipstick that matched his outfit.

Lastly, Fuya wore a similar outfit to Wakasa, though he looked a lot cuter. The white dress shirt he wore drowned him, and his hair was a mess. He wore light makeup and no jewelry. "You guys are so beautiful," I said, and I heard chuckles and giggles as a reply. "Why thank you, you look beautiful too." A knock brought all our attention to the door that connected my wardrobe to my room. "Are you finished?" a gentle female voice spoke. Inupi turned to open the door. A short beta, whom I recognized as one of the maids. "The alphas are requesting your presence in the dining area."

I felt my stomach tighten in knots as a feeling of dread washed over me. "Okay, thank you, we will be there in a minute," Wakasa says. She then bows and leaves. "Mitchy, darling, you need to calm down," I hear Wakasa say. "I know, I know; I'm just afraid." "I know, darling, trust me; I'm scared; we're all scared, but if we show them that, nothing good will come of it." Wakasa replies as he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

After I finally ground my nerves, all of us made our way to the dining room. Wakasa and Inupi hands were in mine. I felt my fear rose when we entered the dining room. All the alphas were present, and all look stunning. They were all dressed up in either suits or other fancy clothing.

It was always weird for me. On anyone of our birthdays we would have a party but no guest other than Hina and her mates. We weren't allowed to have any other friends or guests to join. But the alphas would still have a fancy party. Today was no different. The dining table was decorated with all my favorite flowers and favorite foods.

"Glad to have you finally join us love" I heard Shiro say as I felt a peck on my cheek. Wakasa and Inupi had let go of my hand as Shiro held my waist and guided me towards the other alphas. These alphas being Mikey, Izana, Draken and Takeomi. I gulped as I looked over my shoulder to see Wakasa behind me giving me a small smile. I felt myself relaxed a bit.

"Happy birthday, Mitchy," Draken says with a smile. I smiled and said a small thank you. Soon everyone, including the maids, wished me a happy birthday, and I faked a smile and thanked them. Shiro's grasp on my waist never once left. "Mitchy!!!!" I heard a familiar female voice scream. I quickly turned around to see Senju. Shiro let me go as she ran up to me and quickly pulled me in for a hug. The only time in my entire life I am grateful for Senju hyper behavior. Thanks to her, the entire mood in the room shifted, which I am truly grateful for.