Chapter 9

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Takemichi's Pov
I immediately made my way to them as I reached out my hands to touch Mikey's cheek since he was the closest "Are you guys okay, are you injured. My God that's so much blood. I'll heal you just..." my rushed words was cut of by a soft and gentle kiss that was placed on my forehead. "We're fine mitchy, this isn't our blood" Mikey says.

This isn't there blood? Then who's is it? "You guys harmed someone?" "It was an emeny pack mitchy" I froze a bit. They have been saying that for a while now is there that many enemies? "Mtichy we're fine baby we are there is no need to cry" I was crying? Since when? "Shhh we're sorry for making you worry you to fuya"

My attention turn to fuya he was awake and just staring, I saw tears forming in his eyes. I made my way to him as I hugged him, he immediately stuffed his face in my chest as he started to sniffle. "Go take a shower" I say as I give all of them a stern look. "Yes ma'am" they all say childishly as they put there hands up in a salute and then rushed off.

I sigh as I looked down at fuya who was still in my hug. I wasn't going to lie, I didn't believe them. It just seemed suspicious. I know I should trust them since there our mates but I can't help but have this uneasy feeling. The uneasy feeling only comes around when they do things like that. I shook my head 'let's focus on fuya for now'.

"Fuya baby" "Mnm" "How about we go upstairs hm? We can wait for them there.... Or do you want to wait for them" "Once you are there I don't really mind any one" "Then let's get you upstairs" I'm still hungry I didn't get to eat my sandwich. "Want me to take him?" I turn my head to see Kachu. "No!!!" fuya shouts and I sigh. "Why are you awake" "Couldn't sleep" I nod my head as I pat fuya's.

It took us five minutes of trying to get fuya upstairs until we eventually gave up. I love fuya and everything about him but him being like this is a pain. "Fuya" the three of us turn our heads to see Baji and kazu behind him. Fuya tenses up a bit before he buried his face into my chest. "Come here fuya" he shakes his head and contines to hug me.

This upset baji and kazu, the both not taking his rejection very well. I sigh. I just want to eat my fucking sandwich. "Fuya please just two minutes Kachu is here" fuya looks at the both of us before slowly noding. He pulls away, grabbing Kachu hand and going to baji and kazu. It may seem as a surprise at first but fuya trusts and likes Kachu a lot. Kachu also likes him.

I went back to get my sandwich and I bit into it sighing in content. As soon as I finished the sandwich fuya came and wrapped his hands around burying his face into my chest again. I sigh. "You guys should probably go to bed" I turn my head to see Shrio san, a gentle smile on his lips. "We can go in the master bed" I shook my head. "We're going back in our room, only two more people can fit" "I'm coming" I saw Izana, Mikey, Kachou Baji, Kazu and Shrio says.

"Kachou can come" I hear fuya says as I hum as response. "Then.... Sanzu can come" "Eh?!?!" everyone shouts a little to loud to my liking. "But he isn't here" fuya syas. "He is Sanzu you little shit" Shrio says. Just then Sanzu walks out while scratching his neck a nervous smile on his face. "I'm killing him you to Kachou" Mikey says, expression not matching his words. "Stop being so noisy... And go to sleep all of you or else" I say as I give them a 'better go or you'll regret it' smile. It wasn't a surprise when all go them rushed up the stairs. "Well let's go".

When we reached our room, mitsuya was still sleeping, inupi was on his phone. I sigh as I grabbed his phone and pushed him down gently. "Sleep" was all I say as he nod and hugged mitsuya. Fuya crawled in between mitsuya and I. Kachou going behind inupi and wrapped a hand around him. Sanzu doing the same to me. It didn't take me long as I soon drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc