Chapter 27

Author's note:
"Hi" means that they are talking.
'hi' means that they are thinking.
*moves *means movement

Takamichi's Pov

I glanced at everyone who was now sitting and eating dinner everyone but Wakasa. Since Shiro dragged him upstairs, I have not seen him. I was starting to get a little worried. Is he even okay? After everything that's been going on lately, I doubt that. I let out a soft sigh. Should I just ask Shiro? Honestly, I'm scared to ask him. What if he gets upset again? I can't go through another punishment, not after the last one. I haven't even recovered fully from that one as yet.

I jolted out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my lap. "You okay?" Inupi aks. I stayed still before I slowly nodded. "You're wondering about him, huh?" I turned my head to Mitsuya and nodded. "I don't think I can ask." I say it softly, careful for Shiro to not hear us. I gave Shiro a glance. He looked happier than usual; he was even humming, as if he had won the lottery or something. That only got me more worried for Wakasa. "Shiro san?" I quickly turn to Chifuya. "Where's Wakasa?"

I watched as Shrio placed his fork down. His smile disappeared for a split second before returning once again. "He's resting, Fuya; it turns out I worked him a little too much." For some reason, I didn't believe his words. I soon started to feel guilty. No, I should trust my alphas; they wouldn't lie, right? Especially Shiro, he only wants whats good for us. I should trust him and trust them. That's what I want to think. But I couldn't help but doubt everything.

"Mitchy" immediately came to mind when Shiro called out for me. "Yes?" "I could just tell what you're thinking; don't worry, he's fine, kay?" I gulped and decided to trust his words this time.

Shinochiro's Pov

Soon everyone finished eating and got up from the table, leaving me and Takeomi alone. I didn't pay much attention to him. I'm glad that Mithcy decided to listen and trust me; I'd hate to punish him. Talking about punishment, I wonder what he's doing. Probraly crying. Ah, I can't wait to see it. The sight of him completely broken, him going back to being a good, obedient mate. I'm sure it will be a sight to see. I can't wait.

"Shin..." "Hm?" I ask as I turn my attention to Takemoi. "What did you do?" I paused at his words, examining his face carefully. Is he trying to interfere? Is he going to disobey me? I felt my face being grasped. "Stop overthinking it. You know I won't disobey you. I just need to know Shin." I paused before sending him a glare. "Why do you need to know? I can do what I want to him for any of you!" I shouted. I heard him sigh before his grip tightened. "Shin, are you doubting me? You know you can trust me. I'm your mate after all."

He's right. I do trust him; out of everyone, I trust him the most." He's up, I said as I got up. Takemoi followed close behind me as I made my way to the bedroom, which Wakasa and I shared. I opened the door, quickly closed it once Takemoi was in, and locked it. I stared at the male in front of me. Wakasa was now slowly folding the clothes and finally putting them in the closet. He didn't even hear when we walked in. I couldn't help the smile on my face. It was so awful that he was terrified of leaving. I glanced at the wardrobe; the clothes were hurriedly folded, making them look untidy.

I gave a glance at Takemoi, who was still behind me. His reaction wasn't exactly surprising. Like me, he had a smile on his face. "I see you taking care of it already," he says with a pout. "I'm sure the others would want to help break him, you know." "Mnm, sorry, I couldn't wait," I said as I walked closer to Wakasa. He was still crying and mubling at a bunch of things that just sounded muffled due to his crying. Takmoi now takes a seat on the bed. I grabbed Wakasa's hand and forced him to look at me.

"What the fuck are you doing? I clearly told you that I was kicking you out." I said it with fake aggression evident in my voice. Waskasa couldn't tell, not with how much he was crying. "N-no, no, I'm sorry," he says, his voice wobbly. I smiled and grabbed his chin harshly. "Why not?" "I didn't mean it...sorry...mnm sorry" he cried more. I looked at Takemoi, who gave me a confused look. I got up and grabbed Wakasa by his hair and dragged him to Takemoi.

"Tell him what you did," I said harshly as I let go of his hair. Waksasa gasped as he stared at Takemoi. Takemoi tilted his head for a minute before a smile appeared on his face and his eyebrows raised in relization. He mouthed 'you sly fox' to me and then tunred to Waksasa. "What is it, hm? I'm sure it's not bad, right? After all, you're a good mate, yes?" Waksa shook his head continuously as his body shook.

"I'm a g-good m-mate" Wakasa says he sounded so uncertain. "Don't lie!" I raised my voice at him and watched as he soon started to panic. "Tell him what you told me." "I said he was a bad leader, but I didn't mean it was a mistake. I swaer!" Waksa says. I heard Takeomi sighed. "Now why would you say that?" he asked. "D-don't know, I am sorry." Wakasa says. He sounded so small and fragile. I glanced at Takemoi, who gave me a nod.

I reached out for Wakasa and hugged him. "Shh, I forgive you now," I say as I watch the final step of my plan. I watched as Wakasa started to cry, but not like before, he cried out of relief. He sniffled, hugged me, and made some but untrue promises. "Shh, don't worry, I'll make sure you don't do that again," I say as I force him to look me in the eyes.

I felt my eyes being covered, and I let out an annoyed groan. "Really Takemoi." "Nuh, uh, that's against the rules, you know that. No matter how much he desires it, I'm not going to let you use your powers on him," I asked at his response. "I'm not repeating myself, Shin; put them away now." I sighed before doing as he said. It's annoying. How dare he stop me? This was my final step in breaking him.

I felt Wakasa being lifted up from my grips. I watched as Takemoi put him in bed before turning his head to me. "Shin, when was the last time you took your pills?" I froze at the question. I soon started to feel my blood boil. "I don't need those stupid pills. I'm not fucking crazy." I said it angrly. Tkemoi only stared at me blankly; that stare got me feeling agitated. I am not crazy, I'm just....just.....

"Look, Shin, I know we are fucked in the head. But sometimes, you go too far. That's why I have you take fuckin pills to prevent you from taking shit too far." "You make it sound like I'll hurt them!" I scream. "You already did, and you will continue if you don't continue to take these pills." "That's not true..." I was cut off by Takmoi reaching out for me and grabbing my face. He then forces me closer to the bed, where Wakasa is now. "Look at him, Shin. Give him a good fucking look. Shin " "Is that what we agree to do? I don't give a fuck how we deal with them, but you took it too far tonight."

"This wouldn't even happen if he just obeyed me in the first place!" I shouted. I just heard him sigh. "I forgot how sturdy and dumb you can get when you're like this." I watched as he grabbed an injection from his pocket and started to get closer to me. "Get the fuck away from me!" I shouted. He just pinned me down. "Stop, you know for a fact that I'm stronger than you; you may have that power, but you're still fuckin weak." That was the last thing I heard as I felt a pain in my arm, then everything went blank.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC