Chapter 22

"Hi" means that they are talking.
'hi' means that they are thinking.
*moves *means movement
Warnings: Violence

Izana's Pov

I stared at the four omegas in front of me, and I bit my lip hastily as I tried to calm myself down. On the floor, all four of them were naked, their hands tied behind their backs, and they were all trembling and crying. I felt it getting harder to calm myself as I got even more upset as I noticed the hand prints around Takemihci's neck. I glanced at Mikey to see a dark, twisted smile on his face. That bitch.

Good," Mikey says, and honestly, I feel sick to my stomach. How can they do this and just palm it off on love? It's insane. My thoughts are cut off as I see Mikey walk up to them. He circles around them, similar to how a prey would, and it takes all my willpower not to slap him right there. He stops in front of Takemichi.

Third-person Person Pov

Mikey grasped Takemichi's chin harshly and smirked when he heard him whimper. "Hmm? Mitchy's been such a bad boy, hm? What do bad boys get?" Mikey asks as his other hand then trails Takemichi's body, pausing by his neck. He lets go of his grip on Takemichi's chin as he then fully grasps his neck with both hands. A sinister smile was present on his face as he applied pressure, making Takemichi cry out.

Mikey then pushed Takemichi down as he climbed on top of him, his pressure on his neck not once leaving. When he got no response, he applied even more Takemichi and watched in satisfaction as Takemichi started to kick his legs and cry harder. "P-punsih..punishment" Takemichi barely managed to get out. Yep, good boy!" Mikey suddenly screamed excitedly. He then lets go and gets up.

He walks to a table where a variety of whips are laid out. "Mitchy gets 40 whips; the other three get 50". Mikey watches as the Omegas faces turn pale and Chifuya starts to cry and shake his head. This annoyed Mikey as he walked up to Chifuya and landed a harsh kick in his stomach that sent him flying back a bit.

"Damnit, Mikey, did you have to do that?" Izana screamed at him as he immediately went to Chifuya. As Izana was about to touch Chifuya, Mikey said, "Touch him, and he gets 80." Izana froze as he cursed under his breath. He got up and muttered a sorry to Chifuya before he went and sat on a chair near the table. "You're so horrible, Mikey," Ran says with fake pity.

"I'll take Mitchy; you three choose." Mikey said as he picked up a thin whip. "I call dibs on Chifuya !" Ran shouted excitedly as he watched with amusement as Chifuya flinched and cried silently. He picked up a slightly thicker whip. "Then I'll go with this bitch," Sanzu said as he grabbed Inui's hair. "I hate that look in his eyes," Sanzu says as he gives the blonde a harsh slap. "Then that leaves me with him," Rindou says with a dissatisfied sigh.

Izan's Pov

I felt like ripping off my ears as I listened to the Omegas scream and beg for mercy. I wanted so badly to stop this stupid punishment. I wanted to wrap them in hugs and give them kisses. I wanted to kick Mikey's ass. I wanted to kick those brothers asses and pinkie pie's too. But I couldn't. I know that if I did, there would be a high chance of Mikey telling Shin, and that would make things worse for them.

I could care less if I got punished. But knowing Shin, he will crush the omegas even more, and I don't want that. I won't be able to stand them being in so much pain. I glanced back at Mikey when everything went silent. "We're done; clean them up, and I want Mitchy in my room after." Mikey says as he leaves. Fuckin asshole, the least he could do is care. The other three followed him out of the room.

I glanced at the four people in front of me. I walked out of the room and immediately went to their room as I gathered some clothes for them, four blankets, and a first aid kit. I qucikly made my back to the pucnhisment room. All of the omegas were now cuddling up against each other and crying. They paused when I entered, and Inui, who could barely even move, went in front of them. With trembling hands, he spread them out to protect them.

I let out a bitter chuckle as I knelt down with everything I brought with me. "I'm not going to hurt you, any of you." Inui let down his guard, and I gave them a smile. I went to Chifuya first; he was sobbing the hardest. I gently lift him onto my lap, being extra careful with his back. I gave him a soft kiss on his forehead. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I apologize as I turn him over and get to work bandaging his back with the best of my ability.

I slipped on an oversize shirt for him. "I know I should bathe you all first, but I thought you might be in too much pain right now and you might just want some sleep. " I say.  I then wrapped a blanket around Chifuya slackly and gently rested him on the floor. I then moved to Takemichi and did the same. I was extra careful with him because, unlike Chifuya, who only had wounds on his back, Takemichi had wounds all over his body. I then do Mitsuya, with Inui being the most difficult, as at first he refused to let me do anything but soon gave up.

Unfortunately, I couldn't pick all of them up at the same time, and I didn't want to injure them, so I quickly but carefully carried each of them to their room. After five minutes, I got all four of them wrapped up in the bed they shared.

When I was sure they were asleep, I felt a few tears ran down my cheek. "I'm so sorry. If only I wasn't so damn afraid of him. I'm sorry".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC