Chapter 1

Author's note:
"Hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Third Person Pov:

Another deep sigh left the beautiful blonde as his dark blue ocean-colored eyes cloed as he stretched outwards on the warm, fluffy bed he was lying on. His fluffy blonde hair stcuk at all directions, creating a mess on his head; his long, oversized pink sweater rode up his stomach, exposing it; and the matching shorts he wore showed off his beautiful milky thighs. He looked absolutely adorable. "I'm bored," he said in an irritated tone. The beauty wasn't allowed to go outside because his alphas said so, and he obeyed them without asking why. That beauty's name was Hanagaki Takemichi.

"I'm bored too," a boy with blonde hair and an undercut said as he lay down next to him. He had blue-green eyes. He moved over, hugging the other blonde as he buried his face in the boy's shoulder, inhaling the scent of fresh flowers and honey mixed in. It reminded anyone of summer. He absolutely loved the smell. His baby blue oversized sweater was riding up his stomach, and he had blue shorts matching the outfit, making him look beautiful and adorable. He had a small pout on his lips. "Fuya, you're hugging me too tight," the boy gasped as he let go of the blonde as he still pouted. "I want to go outside," he said. "Me too, maybe we should..."

"You know, if you do what I think you're planning to do, they'll punish you." Another blonde, who had a scar on his face, said as he was laid next to them while tapping away on his phone. He was also very beautiful, and so were his eyes, which had a dark emerald color to them. Although he wasn't seen as adorable as Takemichi and Chifuyu, he was more seen as beautiful and sexy. He had shorts on with an oversized white jacket. He looked perfect in it. The words he said were true; their alphas would surely punish them if they stepped outside without their permission. He could care less about what the alphas thought, but when it came to them, it was totally different.

"Inupi is right, Fuya and Michi." A lilac-haired boy sat next to them, a gang uniform in his hand as he sewed what seemed to be a hole in it. He was just as beautiful and sexy. His eyes were also beautiful, as they were a light blue purple color. He had on the same outfit as Inupi, but this time it was a purple jacket. He was absolutely perfect; he was respectful, kind, and mature. Inupi was also mature but was more sassy, while the other two were more childish and naïve.

Takemichi and Chifuyu jumped on the lilac-haired boy. "Mitsuya, we are bored," they cried. "What the... hey, don't go jumping into people out of nowhere," Mitsuya reprimanded the two who had just ignored him and proceeded to their next destination, smelling his delectable scent. It was a mixed smell of apples and winter. "Inupi help ~" "Yeah, no thanks." "I'll buy you the high heel you always wanted."

Mitsuya watched as the boy put down his phone and stared at him. He knew that the boy absolutely loved his heels. "The new red one that I have been dying for." "Yep." "Deal."

"Mitchy, Fuyu, come here," Inupi said, gaining the two's attention as he pulled his jacket down a bit, showing off his neck. He watched as the two jumped from Mitsuya to him as they buried their faces in his neck. If there was one thing he knew about the two, it was that they loved smelling their mates' smell. The smell of daisies and nature, which always surprises everyone, came to the surface as they continued to smell his smell. It didn't take long for the two to fall asleep. They had nothing to do, as the alphas weren't home. So why not just sleep?

"I feel terrible." Inupi turned his head to see Mitsuya next to him. He watched as he patted the two beauties on his lap. "We really can't do anything but obey them, after all." He says this while gritting his teeth. "They won't listen no matter how many times we tell them that this is not normal, that it's not normal to lock us up." "Now Takemichi and Chifuyu think it's normal; they think it's fucking normal." Inupi didn't answer him as he watched Mitsuya start to cry. He was right; nothing about their situation was normal. He hated this. He hated being treated this way.

"Just give it some time; soon we will be able to escape; we will be able to run away from them." "Just give it time, Mitsuya; just give me time."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc