Chapter 12

Author's note:There will be slight smut in this chapter, if your are not comfortable with this kind of content you can skip.

Takemichi's Pov
I was basically vibrating in my seat as I looked out the window. I was so excited I haven't went out in months. So I'm pretty excited. I hear a chuckle, turning my head to Shrio san. I pout as he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Which store are going by?" "None" I tilt my head to the side. None? What did he mean? Almost as if he was reading my mind, he answered "I have some of my men buying the things we need." "We're going on a walk to get some ice-cream" I nod in response. I wasn't really disappointed, I just wanted to go out.

Soon we arrived at a park as I immediately hurried to get out only to get pulled back. "Stay with me" I just nod as I grabbed his hands and ran. I was glad that Shrio san wasn't trying to stop with as he let me drag him. The fresh air was and even the grass was making me giddy with happiness. Although it may seem weird that I'm happy with just seeing grass it's even though we have a garden a huge one too. It's mostly because I'm a.plant bender, so  it just makes me happy.

"Mitchy darling there's an ice cream shop right there want to go" I just nod as we made our way to the shop.

After an hour or so we had to go back. Even though I really wanted to stay the last thing I wanted right now was to upset Shrio san which will result in a punishment. Sighing, I took one last glance at the park before getting in the car. I felt a kiss on my forehead. "I'll bring you back I promise" "Really!!!!" "Yes baby and we can even bring the others to.... We can have a picnic too" I beamed at the ideas.... Although knowing them I doubt we'll go any time soon.

When we arrived back at home, it wasn't a surprise when the house was filled with everyone's scent. "Looks like most of us has it" says Shrio as he walks to where a guard can be located. All the guards working today are betas so we didn't have anything to worry about. "Mitchy go ahead I'll meet you" I just nod as I made my way to our room, the room that fuya, inupi mitsuya and I shared.

As soon as I opened the door I am met with the sweet and alluring scent of the three who was making out and rubbing against each other. Well I surprised that they waited paitently. I soon start to let out my pheromones to let it be known that I'm here. It didn't take long for them to notice as they stopped. Fuya got up and jumped on me, luckily I was able to catch him without falling down.

"We've been good mitchy we have so give us our reward" fuya whines as he starts to grind on me. I let out a groan when his hips bucked up a little to roughly against me. "So needy ~" I say as I roughly pulled him into a kiss. We fought for dominance for a few seconds before he let's me take over. I couldn't help the smirk that came on my face as I heard him whimper while he kept rubbing for more affection.

I then felt a kiss on my neck as I turn my attention to who did it to see it was Inupi his tail was wagging as his ears was pressed down. He was also whimpering as I felt his boner against my ass. I broke the kiss with fuya as I gave him one last kiss on the forehead before I turn my attention to mitsuya who was now in the right side of me.

He didn't touch me, he just stayed there. I did a gesture for him to come and he did. I crashed my lips against his enjoying the whimper I heard as I explored every corner of his mouth. I flinch when I felt Inupi biting down on a spot of the left side of my shoulder. I brought my hand backwards as I pulled him in the front. I broke the kiss with mitsuya and crashed my lips into Inupi's.

He was a lot more dominant than the other two as he fought for dominance. I wasn't going to let him take over tho. I just felt more excited as I pulled his hair back giving me more access to shove my tongue in his mouth. It didn't take long for him to eventually submit.

I heard a multiple chuckles as I turned my head to the door. There stood Baji Tora, Mikey, Izana, Kachu, Wakaska and Shrio. All of them had smirks and I immediately could of tell by the scent that Baji, Tora Kachu and Wakaska was in rut. "I love it when he's dominant so sexy" Baji says while smirking.

"But I prefer submissive mitchy I want to see him cry" I wasn't surprised when I heard Mikey say that. "Me too.... Well he'll be back like that in a few days so it's fine" I hear Izana say as I released Inupi from his kiss. I then felt fuya pulling me we made out way to the bed. I look back to Shiro san. He smiles as he says "Go ahead we won't interfere with your fun.... We'll just watch for now"

Nodding my head, I then my attention to fuya who was taking of his clothes the other two doing the same. "We already prepared ourself mitchy" I just nod as I pulled fuya on my lap. "Let's get started yeah?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc