Chapter Three: Yoongi-Day

Content Warning: Mature scenes.

Min Yoongi cracked his eyes open tiredly, groaning at the thin rays of sunlight that had begun to filter through his curtains. His head spun, every single one of his muscles ached and he was certain he'd only really gotten three hours of sleep. 

This fortnight, including the debut week of their second generation band, TXT, had been chaotic for a number of reasons. And despite important, Tommorow X Together were at the bottom of the list of reasons for such chaos. 

Firstly, BTS' own comeback had been met with intense support, wide-eyed, jaw dropping surprise and a plethora of international requests, including an invitation to Yoongi's dream location: The Grammy's. Their incredible song, 'IDOL' had smashed through records and awards, reaching into new heights in the KPop world and finally showing the world that yes: BTS were here to stay. Because this comeback marked something intensely special and it seemed far too appropriate that with their 7th year looming in 2020, BTS would have made the mark they had been determined to. 

The soft instrumental melody of 'Fake Love' wafted through Yoongi's ears as the sun's rays continued to insistently penetrate into his consciousness, but he knew the very chords he heard were not from a tangible source he could throw something at. "Fucking phantom music," he grumbled. Although very well aquainted with such a phenomenon due to his career, he hardly welcomed the wafting phantom notes of the song he'd been refining most frequently across the month, nor had he yet found a cure for ridding himself of the haunting melodies. 

With the entire week stock-piled with 'BTS World' promotions, constant rehearsal and refining of 'Map of the Soul' and Yoongi's own producer work with Epik High on the track 'Eternal Sunshine', he was not looking forward to what today, March 9th 2019, had in store. 

He yawned, stretching out across his bed with a cry of irritation- and hit the back of someone's head, "Ow." the head grumbled, shifting under the covers until the pouting face of Hoseok emerged, "I get you might be still irritated at the pain but please don't result to physical violence." His words were muffled as he buried his head into the side of Yoongi's neck, promptly snuggling back to sleep with a content sigh. But while muffled, Yoongi still heard them, a pinkish tinge dusting his cheeks at the memory of their intimacy in the shower. 

And at the memory of the shower returned, a flood of emotion he'd been holding in came cascading back. 

What was happening? His stomach churned uncomfortably at the realisation of even having to reason with such thoughts. He'd known Hoseok for years; he'd spent countless moments sharing a bed, or sharing a shower cubicle to save time or water. They'd spent hours cuddling during horror movies, or sharing deep, emotionally vulnerable thoughts during sleepless hours of the night. 

It was not the fact that he was bisexual that Yoongi needed to come to terms with - he'd known even when working as a producer with BigHit. It was that, despite knowing his best friend for over 6 years, only as Namjin had begun figuring out their love-life had he really sat down to consider how he felt for Jung Hoseok. And frankly, it scared him.

Admist his thoughts, his mind drew back to one of the first instances where the two of them had been wrapped in so much tension, that both rappers knew exactly what each other was urging themselves on to do. And had it not been for Jikook's sex drive, perhaps they'd have figured out whatever they had needed to, much earlier on. 

-

Yoongi wasn't quite sure why he'd crept into Hoseok's bed. Perhaps it was because he knew Jimin would not be sharing a room with Hobi that night, or perhaps it was because he'd been spending a lot of time there to give Seokjin some space with Namjoon. Or perhaps... he sighed, shaking his head against the pillow in an attempt to rid himself of such thoughts.