Chapter Eight: So Show Me.

"I wanted to become your comfort and move you heart.

I wanted to take away your sadness, and pain."

- SUGA, Magic Shop.

--

"Wake up."

Taehyung groggily opened his eyes, scowling at the realisation one of his hyungs was violently shaking him, "Stooop!" he groaned, pulling the covers back over his head. Seokjin had ordered them to sleep at three o'clock, it was now seven. He'd had four hours of fitful sleep.

The duvet was ripped from his body, an ankle grasped and suddenly: Kim Taehyung found himself on the floor, clutching Tata in a dazed state. "Tae get your ass up we've got filming to do." Huh. The disorientated singer huffed, That was right. They were doing some filming for 5th Muster. It made sense therefore why Jungkook was screaming the house down with "So show me" for the fiftieth time that morning. Seokjin promptly left the room to scream back at him.

While the dorm had its usual air of giddiness and early morning amusing clumsiness as each member struggled to haul on acceptable clothes and clamber into the back of a SUV, the tension which swallowed each of them was undeniable. Especially since, Min Yoongi had not come home.

In the past when Yoongi had a bad day, he'd storm out of the dorm and disappear for a short period of time while he cleared his head. Usually, he'd hole himself up in his studio, or go for a walk around the estate grounds. It had been Seokjin's intention to wait for Yoongi's return and thrust the two best friends into a round of infuriating couples counselling... platonic counselling of course.

But Min Yoongi hadn't come home. He hadn't even sent a simple message noting where he'd be. Once it was fairly evident the rapper wouldn't return, Namjoon had spent the night scouring social media - particularly Dispatch - in the odd case that someone would have noticed him or questioned why a member of BTS was out without bodyguards. After almost a hundred miss calls and an even greater number of texts, Yoongi had finally messaged with a simple 'I'm ok. Don't wait up for me.' by this point however, it was 6:30am. Needless to say, Kim Namjoon was not happy.

As Taehyung trudged out of the SUV, he was hit with a final scream, "If I hear one more 'so fucking show me' I will shove this spoon so far down your throat you'll never sing again!" Yep, Tae huffed to himself, pouting to himself, Kim Namjoon was NOT happy.

***

Yoongi was there patiently getting his make-up done as the others wandered into the room. Maintaining professionalism and realising BigHit wanted to make a Bangtan Bomb out of such a filming, Namjoon said nothing about the incident the night before. Hoseok gave a restricted smile and promptly positioned himself the furthest away from his alleged soulmate. It was obvious the staff had noticed something up, the group never arrived separately unless notified in advance, and the changing rooms were the quietest they had ever been before.

Anxious to produce the shoot for 5th Muster however, every individual present shoved their worries far into the back of their worried minds and attempted to focus on producing the best work they could.

Until just after lunch. Jikook had just wrapped up their shoots in the morning, thus leaving the afternoon for other filming and group appearances. Attempting to maintain casual, familial aesthetics, the director requested they all bunched into the sofa without order, simply just approaching and interacting normally with each other. But in the first take, things had gotten out of hand.

"Stop pushing me!" Hoseok hissed, sharply nudging Yoongi back, causing the older to stumble, catching himself on the back of the sofa to avoid flying head over heels.