Chapter Twelve: A Few Mixed Emotions

Art credit to artist noted in drawing.

Heya guys,

Thank you for all the support and love you have given me across these past few months. I really appreciate your patience and I hope that the wait was worth it. I'm getting a lot better and really trying to find some time to write now, since my degree is over. 

Thank you all :) Misty xx

--

Breathless huffs, restricted sighs, the feeling of sweaty fingers crunched tightly together... Jung Hoseok was in bliss. The feeling of teeth tugging at his neck, lips scouring the soft, sweat laden area to find just the right place, eliciting a moan through gritted teeth. 

Fingers from the owner above him fumbled at his waist line, impatiently tugging at a belt. He let it slip through his fingers, the metal clattering loudly against the bedroom floor. Both individuals froze, each silently anticipating the execution of a hurried escape should they hear so much as a footstep from the other side of the room. 

Yet, to their relief, no more than a sleepy mumble and a shuffle of sheets was heard from Yoongi's roommate. But even if there had been, Hoseok wasn't sure he'd have been able to stop himself from grasping the face of his best friend and lean into a yearning, passionate kiss. 

And so he did just that, his heart lurching violently, sparks fluttering up his spine as lips touched and moulded into their familiar place. The younger loved nothing more than to feel Yoongi's lips move with his, feel the older's hands snake round his neck, grasp his jaw and pull his boyfriend into a deeper embrace. It was complete, utter bliss. 

And Hoseok never wanted the dream to fade.

But of course, as with all figments of imagination, there had to be a moment where the rapper woke up, "Fuuuck..." he groaned, fumbling for his phone on the bed-side table as it blared to life with whatever music Jeon Jungkook had pranked him with again. Hitting snooze, he rubbed his eyes tiredly, yawned and curled back into the bed sheets. 

He didn't want to deal with reality right now. He preferred the dream world where Min Yoongi's heart belonged to him. 

Understandably therefore, JHope was almost convinced he'd slipped back into a heart warming dream when the sound of quiet, padding feet traversed the floor and no more than a second later, a body tucked itself into the bedsheets next to him. He was even more surprised when the figure grasped Hoseok's arm and drew it across their stomach, forcing the younger to curl into them intimately. 

"Don't move," Yoongi murmured, "I just need a hug. Nothing more." Hoseok replied with a simple hum and slowly allowed himself to drift off once more, encased in an embrace he thought he'd only experience whilst his brain soared across dream land. Had he not just woken from an intensely vivid dream, maybe his eyes would have fluttered open again at the delicate touch of lips gracing his forehead, then his nose, and, the warmth of breath as a pair of lips hovered over his own. 

*

Unfortunately their blissful peace was short lived. For a certain maknae was experiencing a rush of chaotic adrenaline at the release of his new single and considered it perfectly acceptable to make good use of the apartment's surround sound system. 

All the two could hear for the next hour was "Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon! It's out!!" followed by the excited thumping of feet which signified he was jumping excitedly. By the fiftieth 'Namjoon I made a song' echoed around the house, Yoongi was already awake and searching for two bedroom flats in Gangnam on his phone.

He'd admit,  the kid was talented. The song would certainly be a huge hit - for that he was sure. But he valued his beauty sleep and did not appreciate early morning wake-ups. He also, had wanted to stay within the arms of Hoseok for a little bit longer, particularly since the younger had scooped him into a tight hold, his head buried just in the crook of Yoongi's neck.