Chapter Five: Uncontrollable

Credit to artist Lezz on twitter.

Author Film Reccomendation: Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind (2004) - A couple (Jim Carrey & Kate Winslet) go through a troubling time and try to erase their memories of each other. 

I saw this with my sibling years ago before I was ARMY and really liked the philosphical, moral esq concepts. Later, when searching up BTS favourite films for this actual chapter, I was pleasantly surprised to discover it was one of RM's favourite films. 

Content Warning: Panic attack, mature references. 

***

"IRON MAN IRON MAN!" 

"THE NOTEBOOK!

"INCEPTION!"

"SHREK!-"

"...shrek?" Namjoon stared at his boyfriend in confused amusement, "We watched Shrek for Halloween last year. I want something new-"

"-No, you want one of your 'Sundance Indie films' that make me fall asleep-"

"-They're fun!"

"Children!" The dorm grew silent as Jung Hoseok appeared, accompanied by the most recent visitor to their home: Sae-mi. Feeling comfortable and unjudged around the boys, she had let herself unwind from her usual neatly-kept appearance of pressed skirts and delicate make-up and it warmed their hearts to see such a sight. The young woman had messily tied her hair into a bun, appearing bare-faced and clad in loose bell-bottom blue jeans and a thick, woollen dark chocolate brown turtle-neck. 

Yoongi did have to admit she looked pretty. He sighed as his best friend and current clandestine fuck-buddy suggested that the young successful stylist chose a film from a list of their suggestions. He squirmed a little uncomfortably, his mind drawing back to their most recent afternoon activities. He could see why Hoseok had fallen for her. He could see why she'd fallen for Hoseok-

He cleared his throat, "Hobi come sit here," and to his glee, his request, as per usual of tapping the space next to him, resulted in the bundle of sunshine flinging himself over to his friend and instantly koala hugging him, "N-not-that-tig-tight-" he gasped, "Ow-ow-ouch-" he whispered, brushing away Hoseok's pained, apologetic expression at the brief stab of pain sparking across his lower back. 

"Sorry!" The younger hissed, relaxing his grip and instead, opting for curling against Taehyung, who was seated on the other side of him, terrified that any further movement against his best friend would cause another exclaimation of pain and instantly begin a suspicious family interrogation. To his relief, as 'The Matrix' began playing, not a single audience member had noticed anything unusual about the exchange. 

But as the film progressed, each member of BTS and Sae-mi becoming futher incapsulated into the rescue of Keanu Reeves, aka 'Neo' from his dystopian, cyber-run illusion of reality, Jung Hoseok couldn't help but notice how uncomfortable Yoongi looked. Guilt flooded through his mind, bringing a slight nauseous sensation to rise in his throat. He knew their most recent engagement in SUGA's Genius Lab had hurt. He'd seen the stumble the older had made as he had pulled his cargo pants back up and walked back to his desk, heard the hiss whistle through his teeth as he'd sat down and began working, too tired and unphased to put his shirt back on. But when Hobi had paused at the door, anxious to stay behind and care for the older, he had been waved away with the promise that everything was alright and he'd wanted it like that.

Catching the sight of another wince of pain, the dance leader knew he had to do something. And so, without much thought nor hesitation, he reached towards his best friend, slipped both hands down to Yoongi's waist, drew the rapper into the gap between his legs and began massaging the lower older's back gently. After a brief, momentary hiss of discomfort, Agust D hummed in gratitude and allowed himself to relax into Hoseok's skillful touch.