Chapter Fourteen: Star Gazing

Have a late night update! Apologies for the disappearance, I still feel very guilty for that.

***

"Some people, even if they have fallen in love, they are not yet ready to give such a monumental part of themselves to their partner."

Curled up in among his sheets, Min Yoongi couldn't get his best friends words out of his head. Staring blankly at the thin wispy cotton that separated his despairing from reality, the words seemed to engulf his brain uncontrollably. Although, covering his head with the bed covers seemed to contain Hobi's words much more neatly than when Yoongi was awake and able to see him.

"Even if someone has  had sex with another before, when they truly love someone, sex ceases to simply be a hormonal act."

So, did that mean he didn't love Hoseok? Since they were quite happy to engage in heated sex that could hardly be mistaken for anything but lustful desire. Or, did it mean Hoseok believed there was something more for them both to experience?

"It deepens your bond, strengthens the trust and level of 'oneness' you have for them. Some people are simply not ready to experience that from the start if the chosen person is special enough." 

Running the thought of not loving Hoseok past his brain, seemed to send wafted panic down his chest. But he was unsure whether the love he was referring to was their platonic BTS bromance, or really was his romantic attraction.

Or maybe his perceived platonic love was in fact... Romantic desire?

Groaning in frustration, he threw the sheets off of his head and rolled off the bed. "Jeez that was warm," he murmured, suddenly very away that his cheeks felt incredibly flushed.

"Yes that's what happens when you smother yourself in sheets - Yoongs are you alright?" Seokjin peered out from behind the screen that divided their individual beds, an open book in one hand, and  RJ in the other.
The older was having slight unsettled deja-vu as he remembered diving under the covers after Namjoon and he had first kissed - Yoongi had skated over on his office chair and promptly determined that Namjoon was the best remedy for Jin's unexplainable lament. Much to Seokjin's panic.

In that moment, he wanted to blurt out that he knew about Hoseok and open his ears so Yoongi could have a place to ramble and reason through his thoughts. He could see, just from Yoongi's blanket fort session that the situation was becoming a major struggle for the genius producer. But he had also promised Namjoon not to speak a word, and he knew admitting what he did know, might make the current situation a lot worse.

"I- I'm... I'm alright. I just am struggling with a song in the studio and it's frustrating me." Yoongi hauled on his indoor sandles, pulled a hoodie over his head and grabbed a mask. "I just need some air. Don't worry, I'm not going outside of the compound." He cracked a small smile to his hyung and then shuffled out of the room.

If he had not been clouded by troubling thoughts, perhaps the rapper would have seen a figure lurking as he opened the door to the BTS dorm. He'd have perhaps spun on his heel by the building's exit to demand why his supposed stalker was following him.

And maybe, walking absentmindedly through the collection of buildings, he'd have noticed as a second shadow crossed his own once in a while before darting away suddenly.

But he was clouded by troubled thoughts. And so he saw nothing.

So caught up in his thoughts, Yoongi barely registered the wall in front of him. "Shit-" he swore, scowling up at the stone structure which to him, had appeared out of nowhere.