Chapter Six: War of Hormone

We've got some kdrama worthy romance in this one so you're welcome KDrama fans.

Content Warning: Vomiting, mentions of bondage & edging. 

*

Taehyung was upset. It was one of the only evenings in their upcoming schedule that he had free, and yet there he sat in the Bangtan living room, pouting at Porroro excitedly waddling across the TV screen. 

His soulmate was spending the night with his lover in their shared apartment, claiming that neither had had the opporunity for complete space, peace and tranquility together... which of course was entire bullshit. Jimin and Jungkook had the uncanny ability to encase themselves in their own peaceful bubble even if all hell was breaking loose.

Namjoon and Jin were giggling like little kids in the older's room, laughter which Taehyung knew would soon morph into the sounds that he knew translated to 'Tae please vacate the house', the time in which that would occur growing drastically closer. With Hoseok and Yoongi holing up in Genuis Labs recording vocals for Hobi's mixtape, Taehyung was left alone. 

"I wish Hyung-shik wasn't in the military..." He murmured bitterly, recalling his only other friend who would willingly seek a night out on a whim within an hour of being asked. Had he known both pairs of BTS love-birds would utilise their free evening romantically, he'd have scheduled something a lot sooner.

Unless...

*
"I swear to God if you hit morning news for having an affair with me I'm quitting and going back to Daegu."

"Yes Mimi." Taehyung grinned at the affectionately disgruntled make-up artist, although, clad in a black baseball cap and thick mask, she could only hear the muffled words he'd produced as a response. Already sweating from his cover-up, his heart pounded with excitement at the thought of joining Sae-mi in her usual Thursday night routine.

"Right," she muttered, turning her car into the basement of the sports centre and switching off the engine. Getting out and quickly glancing around the empty area, she opened the passenger door and huffed at the young man bundled into a blanket across the back seats. "All clear. You can get up. When we get up to the reception, just pretend to be a shy mute."
"You think it'll work?" 
"It'll be fine..." The young artist sighed, grasping her sports bag tightly and locking her car. As they began to approach the lifts up to the centre, she shook her head in disbelief. "It's not like I'm smuggling a member of BTS into my basketball night."

***

Hoseok was incredibly conflicted. A feeling which, he knew was completely expected and likely shared by the rapper who currently hummed the lyrics to a yet to be released song absentmindfully. The song was gently playing in the background while the two had been figuring out the bridge to Hobi's mixtape headline song.

'From the moment I met you, ya, my life was all you, ya

You're the star that turns ordinaries into extraordianies, oh yeah.'

His plump, soft lips murmured the words, his facial features pulled into a slight frown as he continued to ponder of the lyrics Hoseok had written. It was a sight that the younger could never get enough of: that intense, hard-working determination plastered across Min Yoongi's stature, morphed into a sort of motivated, unwavering character who churned out genius melodies and spat out mind-blowing lyrics as if they simply resided always on the very tip of his tongue. 

'One after another ay, ay, everything is special ay, ay'

Hoseok often wondered where the inspiration had come from for such lyrics. The song, 'Boy With Luv', which they had excitedly partnered up with Halsey for, was this partially sappy romantic, heart-throb piece with BTS' added giddy, catchy style and topped off with a huge array of pastel pink paint.