Chapter Sixteen: Three Days

Yoongi didn't want to move.

He could hear the shuffles and thumps as each member of the dorm slowly rose to start another day, the soft chatters and giggles, the loud yawns and the faint splatter of a shower. But not a single sound gave him the urge to rise from where he lay.

If he could control each moment of that day, he would have willed the world to let him remain in his bed.

Well ... Not his bed.

He curled up in the warmth of the younger, their bodies intertwined comfortably, snuggled underneath the covers. While Yoongi had awoken ten minutes ago, Hobi was still sleeping, emitting soft, gentle outbreaths as he continued to dream.

This was the third consecutive day that he had awoken to the sight of the sleepy dance leader, who had clung to him as if some hairless, yet still adorable, koala.

They had taken full advantage of Jimin choosing to spend more time in Jungkook's new apartment before the chaos of tour life began and so for three nights, the new boyfriends had Hoseok's room to themselves. Three nights of falling asleep next to Hobi. Three mornings of waking up and realising it hadn't been a dream.

A knock sounded across the door and the younger shifted. "Mm?" He murmured, his grasp around Yoongi growing tighter. The door creaked open softly and Namjoon peered into the darkness.

"Good morning sleepy heads." He called out softly, "This dorm is going to be filled with staff in about 30 minutes, so I suggest getting up soon."
Yoongi shot him a tired thumbs up, nodding and yawning. He cautiously patted Hoseok on the head, giving him a delicate kiss before shuffling into a seated position and rubbing his eyes tiredly. The BTS leader smiled, closing the door again gently. 

"Did I hear staff are incoming?"

"Mhm." Yoongi confirmed, mesmerising himself as he slowly ran his fingers through Hobi's soft, curly hair. "30 minutes." He repeated Namjoon's words, which were met with an exhausted sigh.

"Well," the dance leader muttered and sat up slowly, "Time to put on our best straight faces then." 

"What do you ever mean?" Yoongi gasped, "I am very straight."

Hoseok scoffed, "Tell me that when you didn't have my tongue in your mouth last night."  To prove his point, he pecked his boyfriend on the lips before rolling out of bed and launching towards the light switch.

At once, Min Yoongi dived under the covers, bundling himself up rapidly, "Noo!" His muffled scream could just be heard underneath the material, "I'm a vampire!!"

Hobi simply let out a cackle of laughter, before grabbing a towel and opening the bedroom door, "I'll be in the shower once you've woken up."

Well, Yoongi thought. Maybe one thing could get him out of bed.

***

The day was a blur. Just like those last three days, nothing else mattered to Hoseok. Staff rushed between the boys, flitting left right and centre across set in a desperation to complete everything before the scheduled time. Each member was dressed, adorned in make-up, undressed, dressed again, given three thousand instructions, undressed, adorned in new make-up... The cycle went on and on across the day.

And just like those last three days, no amount of stress, challenge or upset could change the emotions rushing within the forefront of the dance leader's mind.

He had a boyfriend. That boyfriend was Yoongi.

"I need energy!" A voice rang out nearby. Hoseok smirked. Talk of the devil. Yoongi had always done this, so it was hardly a new action in front of staff, but this time, it felt different. And so, wandering up to the infamous rapper, when he engulfed him in a hug, his grin could not have been wider.