Part 1

Hey Babes.

Finally managed to post it. I hope you enjoy it! The way they meet is heavily inspired by the TV Show The Middle. Everything else is... my work. But tbh it's nothing that hasn't been there before :D

I love you!

Part 1

Kyun thought when he broke his leg and probably ended the football season for him that way was the worst thing that could've happened to him. And then he got hit with the message that talent scouts are supposed to attend one of the last matches. Talent scouts for colleges that would've wanted to support him and his career. Colleges his parents could never afford, so he depended on a scholarship. His parents might not be able to pay for him to attend an elite college, still, they want him to go. And this is where the problem is. Kyun isn't stupid. He just has different priorities. And maybe he relied so much on his talent and the scholarship that he neglected his education a tiny bit. Long story short: he has 7 months left to improve his grades to make it to any college at least.

Another problem here: Kyun doesn't want this. He hates studying. He doesn't get why he should waste his time on education when there are so many parties to attend, so many friends to meet, and so many fun things to do. But this is the least he can do to make his parents proud somehow.

So... on a Monday afternoon, he finds himself in his school secretariat to take advantage of the peer tutoring his high school offers.

Annoyed, he sits on his chair and waits to be next as the door opens. Another student walks in and immediately stumbles over the backpack Kyun put on the floor to mark his spot in the line.

Groaning, you look at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" you ask. "Do you want me to break my bones?

Kyun rolls his eyes. "Can't you just watch where you're going?"

Angry, you kick the backpack in front of his feet and get in line.

"Hey!" Kyun says. "That's my spot! My backpack marked it! Cause as you can see..." he makes a dramatic gesture with his hands and points at his leg. "I'm injured!"

Annoyed, you roll your eyes. "Stop being so overly dramatic..."

Groaning, Kyun supports himself on his crutches and hobbles over to you. "Move!" he groans. "I've been waiting here!"

You eye him head to toe and smirk. "No!"

Angry, Kyun sighs. "Are you always like this?" he asks and stands behind you.

"Like what?" you reply, your back turned to him, your arms crossed.

"Yeah well..." he shrugs. "..this arrogant.."

"Arrogant?" you laugh in disbelief. "Says that dude that acts like a king in this school only because he manages to catch a ball from time to time..."

"Oh excuse me?" Kyun rants offended. "I am the best fucking Wide Receiver this high school has had in decades. You can ask the coach!"

Again you scoff. "Yeah! I'll do that once I have a day off to waste with stuff I don't care about..."

Kyun must admit that this is new to him. He's popular, yes. And there are many girls that want him. Of course, he probably got rejected more often than he was successful but he never met someone who talked this condescendingly with him. While the line moves, he wonders what he did to you that you're acting this way. Gosh, he's a little sick of people who try so hard to be edgy... who are automatically against the mainstream... that's so annoying.

"So what do you do in your free time since football doesn't seem to be your thing...?" he asks.

You sigh. "I'm studying. Cause unlike you I wanna make it in this world and not get a college degree only because my coaches push me through so they won't lose my talent. Do you know how many talented athletes there are?" you turn around to him. "And do you know how many of them actually make it?"