Part 2

Part 2

One week later, Kyun limps with a huge smile on his face down the school corridor and bursts into the secretary's office. He has absolutely no idea how he managed this, but the proof that he's not as stupid as you thought he was, is right here in his hand. Without listening to Mrs. Roberts, he walks toward the study-room you and he spend every other day in. Actually, you weren't supposed to meet until tomorrow but he can't wait that long.

"Boom Baby!" he says in a loud voice after ripping the door open and you look at him pissed as fuck.

"Kyun?!" you say in disbelief and nod next to you. "Please!"

He couldn't care less that he's disturbing your lesson. Besides, Jason, the dude on the chair next to you, seems like he could use a break. Smirking, he lifts the leaf in his hand and slams it on the table.

"C+! What do you say now?"

With a proud smile, he watches your gaze fall on the test before you lift it, shocked.

"What?!" you whisper, gasping "Impossible! Did you cheat?"

Your shocked gaze amuses him so much and he isn't surprised that you think he didn't do this on his own.

"How was I supposed to cheat?" he asks nonchalantly. "Do you think I had the entire book written on my forearm? You're just an excellent tutor!"

The smile on his face grows bigger and bigger the longer you stare at his grade. This is so satisfying, he might wet himself out of excitement.

"This... fuck..." you whisper without looking at him.

"Yes!" he nods, smirking. "And now... my reward!"

Again your eyes shoot up to him. You probably didn't waste another thought on this, 'cause you were so convinced he wouldn't make it. Oh gosh, this makes it even better.

"Shit..." you curse again, and again he nods wildly.

"Friday! I'll show you how to have some fun!" he happily dances as well as his broken leg allows him to. Confused, your eyes fall on his cast.

"You really wanna go to the lake? With a broken leg?" you ask and he stops and tilts his head. "Yes?"

As if his injury would keep him away from a party?

"I'll pick you up at 7!" he says. "We have to walk though - because we're going to drink and I can't drive with a broken leg! See you then!"

"Kyun!" you yell after him as he walks out of the door. "We still have extra lessons tomorrow!"

"Yeah yeah!" he replies without stopping and shakes his head, chuckling. Maybe he's exaggerating, but proving you wrong after all your insults is probably one of the best things that's happened to him in a long long time....

Three days later, he climbs up the little stairs to your house and rings the bell. He won't say he's nervous but a little excited, can't wait to see if you're able to crawl out of your comfort zone.

When you finally open the door and stand in front of him he tilts his head, confused.

"Hey!" he says and looks down at your body.

"Hey?" you ask and follow his gaze. "Got a problem?"

Immediately he shakes his head. "No! No, I was just... I mean..." how to phrase this without sounding like an ass?