Part 14

TIMEOUT - Part Fourteen

 Kyuns fingertips gently glide through the little slit your open dress reveals to touch your skin underneath and his heart immediately goes crazy.

Still, he doesn't dare to take it off.

Again you chuckle into the kiss before you pull the dress over your body and toss it to the ground. There you sit. In your bra and your tights... and Kyun loses his damn mind. Gulping he tries everything not to look at your body, he really doesn't wanna give you the wrong feeling.

"Baby!" you smirk, and kiss his lips. "You are allowed to look at me... I want you to..."

Slowly his eyes wander down your neck, your boobs, your stomach...

"I stand by what I said before you took your clothes off: you're so stunning!"

You both chuckle and Kyun's hands wander carefully over your thighs up to your waist and he lets his fingertips glide over your skin. It's so soft...

Again, your lips crush on his and you make out wildly before he nibbles and kisses your neck while his hands pull you even closer. The soft moans he hears from you make him shiver in the most pleasant way possible and he knows he will never get enough of you...

Greedily, you fumble with his shirt and he gets the hint and takes it off as well.

When he's about to pull you back to his lips, you stop him and stare at his chest. There's this moment in which Kyun hates that you're seeing him bare-chested for the first time when he hasn't gone to practice in so long... but then he sees your eyes and the way they're fixed on him in awe and... maybe, what he has to offer is already enough.

Goosebumps cover every inch of his skin as you let your fingertips glide over it.

"Kiss me!" he whispers and you smile before you obey. For a breathtaking eternity, you make out passionately and Kyun loves every damn second of it.

Suddenly you slip into the sheets and pull on his neck.

"Get on top of me!" you say and he immediately shakes his head as he remembers that you told him to make sure that you're never underneath him.

"No!" he says firmly. "No, baby! This is too risky..."

"But maybe I need that!" You shrug. "I need to get myself used to it. To... replace the bad memories with good ones..."

He totally gets what you're up to. And maybe at some point, you have to try to get your mind used to the fact that it doesn't always mean danger when a dude lays on top of you. But he's scared this is too soon...

"I'm... baby, I'm not sure if it works that way" he says insecurely.

"Please Kyun!" you say and he can see it in your face and hear it in your voice how much you wanna try it. "I trust you!"

A little hesitantly, he lays next to you before you pull him by his neck back into the kiss while his hand slowly strokes your naked stomach and waist. Bit by bit he slips closer, always giving you the chance to stop him, until he lays on top of you.

While supporting himself on his arms, he hovers above you, your legs wrapped around his hips. Gasping you arch your body against his, while your fingertips wander over his back and the other hand clings to his arm.

Kyun never felt so good, so happy - and so damn turned on. And still, all his senses are on high alert. He's more focused on reading your body language than giving himself fully to the lust he feels.