Part 12

TIMEOUT - Part Twelve

Kyun has this warm feeling in his stomach and chest and it grows bigger with every kiss of your lips, with every move of your hand. Without wanting it, a small squeal escapes his throat and he sits up. Since you're still hovering above him, you slip onto his lap again. Without hesitation, he wraps his arms tightly around you and rests his chin on your shoulder. Smiling he inhales your scent, listens to your soft chuckle as you bury your hand in his hair, and pepper his neck with soft little kisses.

"You make me happy!" he sighs and you giggle again.

"You make me happy too..."

With your last words, you lean back a little. Softly, your fingers lay around his cheek and you turn his head before you kiss him again. Smiling, he lets his hands glide up and down your back, enjoying every second of this.

Suddenly the door opens.

OF COURSE!

"Mom!" he groans while you flinch and jump off of him.

"Fuck!" she says and immediately closes the door again. "I'm so so sorry!"

Kyun leans back in his bed and chuckles at the sight of how startled you look and how red your cheeks are.

"For someone who got preggo at 16, you grant your 17-year-old son too little privacy!" he calls and looks at the door. "We could've been having sex!"

"Kyun!" you hiss in disbelief and slap him while a loud "Ew" comes through the door.

"I just wanted to ask if you guys wanna come downstairs and eat with us but... you can just... keep on making out..."

Kyun throws his head back, groaning. "Thanks, mom, for not making it worse, this isn't awkward at all!"

"Okay..." she mumbles. "yeah I'll leave then! Come down when you're hungry..."

Whining you lean against his desk.

"Oh, gawd I wanna die!"

Kyun gets on his feet and hobbles over to you before taking your hands off of your face.

"It really wasn't that bad..." he chuckles and tucks your hair behind your ear.

"It was!" you whine. "Gosh..."

Still amused at how ashamed you are, he grabs for your chin, lifts your head, and kisses your lips softly.

"We were just kissing!" he smirks. "They did far worse things at our age. Exhibit A: me!"

Laughing, you throw your head back and your cheeks slowly lose the red color. He's happy he's managed to make you feel better.

"I know it's still a little awkward but... do you wanna go downstairs?"

To his surprise, you immediately nod. "Yeah..." you chuckle. "Yes. I'd really like to meet your parents..."

When the both of you arrive in the kitchen, Kyun groans as he sees his parents standing by the counter, kissing each other.

"You guys are disgusting!"

"We just thought we'd try to make y/n feel better about getting caught" his dad smirks into the kiss before he turns around to the both of you. "And? Was he scared?"

"Yes!" you chuckle, still a little embarrassed. "I could see the panic in his eyes!"

"Ha!" his Dad claps his hands. "Awesome!"