Part 4

TIMEOUT - Part Four

"It's insane that for years now I managed to keep myself out of this football bullshit!" you rant at Kyun after you all met in front of the detention room after school and he tried again to talk to you. "And suddenly you show up and I get detention?!"

He refuses to take the blame here. This was just a very unfortunate chain of events. And not his damn fault. Still, he keeps his mouth shut. It feels like you need someone to vent now and it's okay with him that you take it out on him. And... Maybe he's not that innocent in that matter.

"Relax girl!" Min chimes in again. "This is just detention?"

"No! It's not just detention!" you yell while walking into the room. "For you idiotic fools maybe! But for me this means something! This will be registered in my permanent record! And I need a clear record for college but I get that you super jocks don't care about this!"

"So what if it gets registered..." Min shrugs. "You're pretty annoying, I don't get the drama here..."

Kyun has this urge to slap this dude. Why can't he just stop provoking you?

"Yeah..." you scoff. "maybe you get this!"

Angry, you show him both of your fingers.

"Y/N..." Hayden says, obviously a little exhausted from this conversation "Enough!"

"Why is no one here on my damn side?" you look at her desperately and Kyun feels so sorry for you cause they're all on your side, they're all annoyed by this but this is a situation you just can't make undone anymore.

"Oh my god, shut up!" Min's voice appears from behind Kyun and he can immediately see you snapping. Angry, you throw yourself at the energetic dude. Kyun manages to grab you by your waist in time while Min immediately builds himself up, so ready to fight you. Shownu and Joo hold his arms while you yell hysterically at him.

Boy, you're strong.

"Let me go!" you rant and try to get out of Kyun's grip but he refuses to let you escape. "This is your damn fault, Min! You could've at LEAST SAY YOU'RE SORRY!"

"It was a damn accident" he defends himself. "Caaalm the fuck down!"

"Y/n!" Hayden walks up to you, cups your cheeks, and looks at you keenly. "Please!" she whispers and Kyun can feel your body, which he's still holding, relaxing. "I know you're upset. And your feelings are valid! But we cannot change it! Please for your own peace of mind. Breathe!"

Kyun feels your body shaking and he has the urge to hug you but he's sure you'd beat the shit out of him if he even tried to. The entire room is silent as you take a few deep breaths.

"Tell him to let me go!" you whisper and since he can see your face he had no idea that you'd started to cry until your tearful voice revealed the truth. Immediately his hands slip off of you and Hayden pulls you into a tight hug. "It's okay, babe..."

Kyun stands there completely overwhelmed. You're such a drama queen. But again, he can't help but assume there's a reason for this. Your best friend pulls you to the other side of the room and you sit down at the table while Kyun and the others exchange gazes.

He doesn't wanna judge you. But your behavior really is... weird as fuck?

Kyun sighs and throws his bag on one of the few tables while you talk to Hayden.

"Ladies!" a dude covered in tattoos with a coffee in his hands walks in, followed by two others.

"Johnny!" Ki smirks and greets him cheerfully. Suddenly your head shoots up.