Part 3

TIMEOUT - Part Three

Laughing and giggling, you stumble down the street. Walking on crutches is already hard enough when you're sober. But this drunk, Kyun has to focus so hard to not fall over.

"That was a loooot of fun!" he slurs and shoves you closer to the road by accident. He never thought the night would end like this - that he would feel this comfortable around you. He expected a lot. But not this. Giggling, you push him back on the sidewalk. It takes you something that feels like hours until you finally arrive at his house.

"Shhhhhh!" Kyun chuckles and lays his finger dramatically on his lips while fumbling with his key, struggling to get it into the lock. Usually, this is easier? Giggling he sways and you grab his arm to support him. Boy, he's drunk...

Suddenly the door opens and he looks directly into his Dad's face.

"Good evening, Sir!" Kyun says in a steady voice and salutes while you hold tight to him, gasping at the view of his father.

He can't help but grin as his Dad's eyes wander to you and he tilts his head before he looks back at Kyun.

"It's y/n's fault!" Kyun smirks and nods down to you. "She filled me up! With a stupid drinking game..."

"Kyun!" you gasp and look at his father. "Sir! I—"

His dad's laughter interrupts you. "Did you drink the same amount?"

Kyun smirks as you nod sheepishly.

"I'm disappointed in you, son. Why is she able to stand and you aren't?"

Playfully offended, Kyun makes a dramatic gesture. "My leg is broken!"

"Sure!" his father replies with amusement before he steps aside and nods into the house. "Get in here!"

Still smirking like an idiot, he looks down at you. You seem a little confused. The fact that his dad isn't mad is probably new to you. He leans against the door and you help him take off his shoes while his Dad watches you, snickering.

"Dad can you tuck me in?" he jokes and throws his head back laughing. For the first time now, you laugh as well.

"Forget it!" his father chuckles.

"I'll bring him upstairs!" you say after you put his shoes aside and support his arm with your shoulder.

"He's not a toddler y/n!" his Dad replies. "He can do this by himself!"

Before he even ends the sentence, Kyun is already heading for the stairs. He doesn't care if you come with him or not but you refuse to let him go and he just wants his bed. So you have to come with him.

"But I'm the reason for his state..." he hears you saying and giggles. "I owe him that!"

"Did you hear that, dad?" on the stairs he turns around to him. "She owes me! Oh.. she's the reason for my C+, it was her! She's an excellent tutor, you should see—"

"Shut up, you'll wake up your mother" his father says and laughs again. "Y/n where do you live? I can drive you home. Or you can sleep in the guest room?"

"Thanks for the offer" you smile and Kyun hears in your voice the effort it takes for you to support him. You're cute for helping him. "But I texted my mom. She'll pick me up in a few minutes!"

The thought of you bringing him home cause he's so drunk kind of amuses him. Usually, he's the one that takes wasted girls home.

"You could sleep in my bed!" he mumbles while you walk down the corridor to his room and again you laugh.