Sherlock Holmes

The pogues pulled up to the bonfire and got out of the van. Pope and Kie walked ahead talking about her parents while the other three stayed back, John B and Logan greeting people they haven't seen in a while. John B eventually starts complaining about Sarah so Logan ran off by herself to get a drink.

"All of a sudden she's like 'that's it'." John B started while JJ interrupted. 

"I know, but, dude, her father blew up right in front of her. Just give her a minute alright. In the meantime, shotgun right now. Like the good old days-" JJ said but got interrupted by someone throwing a beer can at them. 

"Hey, derelicts!" The girl who gave the note to John B earlier said.

"Whoa, there she is. That's you. I'm outta here, I think I saw Logan over there somewhere." JJ said while opening a drink and John B punched him in the balls. 

"Hey, Babe!" Logan heard so she turned around to be greeted by JJ giving her a kiss. "What's up?" 

"Nothing, just got myself a drink. How 'bout you?" She asked opening her beer and taking a sip. 

"Just got punched in the dick by Johnny boy. I'm living the life." he said and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Wow, I'm jealous." Logan said sarcastically while putting her arms on his shoulders. "Where is he now?"

"With a girl." JJ said and Logans eyes went wide. 

"What?" she said and JJ gave her a clueless look. "He's with another girl? Him and Sarah just broke up like, yesterday." 

"What's the problem." he asked while kissing all over her face making his way down to her neck. 

"How would you feel, if we broke up then tomorrow you see me with another guy?" she said then JJ moved his head back. 

"I don't have to worry about that because we aren't breaking up. Ever. I'm spending the rest of my life with you." he said and she looked at him with surprise. She then broke out into a smile.

"I love you." she said to him.

"I love you too." he said back and then kissed her, which then led to them making out, completely forgetting about John B and all his problems. They were at the side of the party away from most of the people, so it was nice that they were together after everything they've been through. Just as they were starting to get more heated, Kie yelled at them to stop and get a room. Logan flipped her off then pulled JJ to go dance with her. Once they heard yelling they broke apart and walked over to Kie and Pope. 

John B and Topper were getting into a fight while Sarah and the other girl started arguing. 

"You wanna start shit right now?" Topper said to John B. 

"Do I wanna start some shit?" he said back. 

"Just get out! Just go!" Sarah yelled at John B.

"I'll beat your ass!" Topper yelled. 

"Don't even think about it." Sarah said to John, pushing him back. 

"Hey, she don't want you anymore, bro." Kelce said in John B's face.

"Shut the hell up." he said and lightly pushed him back. He started walking away.

"What are you gonna do John B, kill me like you killed Sheriff Peterkin?" Kelce said and John B turned around and punched him, knocking him down. 

Topper goes at John B knocking them to the ground while Kelce gets another pogue angry and they start fighting. As Sarah tries to get through the crowd, the girl John B was talking to earlier pushed her and she fell. Logan and Kie see and run over pushing her out of the way.