Chapter 2

Izuku's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I quickly jump up and turn it off, the anticipation getting to me. I had decided that I would tell the others, and maybe they could help me. I quickly got dressed, and grabbed my bag and swung my door open, bumping into my father on the way out. He made a low grumbling sound before he grabbed me by my hair. I yelp in pain as I tried to jump back, only hurting myself worse. 

"You'd better keep your mouth shut." He said coldly. A shiver was sent down my spine. 

"Y-yes sir." I lied. He let me go, and I quickly left the house. I walked to the school, and made my way to class 1-a. I walked in, and Kacchan and Todoroki were the only ones in there beside Mr. Aizawa. 

"Good morning Problem Child." He said in his normal monotone voice. 

"Mr. Aizawa?" I say, trembling with fear. He looks up at me with concern.

"What is it?" He asks, concern evident in his voice. 

"I- I don't know how to put this." I mumble, and sigh. 

"It's okay. Take your time." He says as he leans towards me to comfort me. 

"I-I think I need some help." I say as I look up at him, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. 

"What do you need help with?" He asks me. 

"My-my dad, he-he abuses me." I say, letting the tears heavily flow down my face. I hear him, and Todoroki and Kacchan let out a gasp. 

"Is that what was wrong with you yesterday?!" Kacchan asks me. I nod. 

"Midoriya, I'm not saying you're lying, but do you have proof?" Mr. Aizawa asks me. My heart stops. I don't have proof. I slowly shake my head. "Let me go talk to Nezu." He says, and walks out of the room. Once he's gone, Monoma bursts into the room. 

"HA! 'Dear old daddy abuses me!' What a joke." He exclaimed. I stumbled back as he approached me. "Isn't that Todoroki's line?" He asked as he looked over at Todoroki. 

"Who the hell do you think you are, saying that?! You don't know what he is going through!" Todoroki abruptly stood from his desk. Monoma looked shocked. Then Mr. Aizawa walked in with a solemn look on his face. 

"Todoroki, please inform the class of the situation while I'm gone." He said. Todoroki nodded, and Mr. Aizawa motioned for me to follow him. I followed, and he led me to Principle Nezu's office. 

"What are we doing in here?" I ask. 

"Nezu wants to hear everything from you." He says. I nod, and we walk in. 

"Take a seat Mr. Midoriya. Aizawa." He says. We both sit. "Alright, so, what you claim, is that your father abuses you?" He asks. I nod. "Start from the beginning." He says. 

I take a deep breath. "It started when my mom joined the League of Villains. He resents me, and thinks it's my fault. At first it was just a smack or two here or there, but over time it got worse. Now I can't go a day without getting badly hurt, however he makes sure to leave no marks, but when he does he has a friend who can remove scars, so there was never anything to show anyone. The only escape is during the week while I am staying at the dorms, but on the weekends he does whatever he wants to me." I say. I was trembling. Mr. Aizawa was rubbing my hand. 

"Your situation sounds urgent, however, without any real proof, we can't do anything. Unfortunately, I will have to follow protocol, and inform your father of this discussion. You will also be suspended for a week." Nezu said solemnly. My heart stopped. I abruptly stood.

"WHAT?! Please! Y-you can't! He'll kill me! Y-you have to believe me!" I shout, on the verge of having a panic attack. Mr. Aizawa looked shocked. "Mr. Aizawa? Please don't make me go back." I whisper. 

"I-I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do. As soon as a week has gone by, I'll come rescue you." He tries to reassure me. Nezu looks back at us. 

"Your father should be here to pick you up soon. You can wait outside." He said, and dismissed us. Mr. Aizawa lead me down the hall. 

"C-can I say goodbye to the others?" I ask. He nods. When we get to the door of class 1-a I push it open. Everyone looks at me. 

"Deku! Why would you lie about something so serious?" Uraraka asks me. I look at her shocked. 

"W-what?" I ask. 

"Midoriya!" Iida looks at me real seriously. "Do you really think we would believe such nonsense? You are just wanting attention!" He shouts. Kacchan makes little explosions in his palms. 

"SAY IT ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" He shouts. Everyone stayed quiet, but I could feel their glares on me.