Chapter 18

Izuku's pov:

Uraraka told me I should try music, and to be honest, I was considering it. I wasn't sure if I would be any good or not, but why not try. After we had finished talking, we both made our way downstairs for dinner. 

I walked into the kitchen, where Kacchan was cooking, but he didn't seem to notice me. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. 

"Hey Nerd. Glad you're down." He said calmly. 

"What was with you upstairs. You seemed worried?" I ask him. 

"Nothing. It was just me being paranoid. I'm sorry." He apologized. 

"Don't apologize. It's fine, I was just curious." I say as I lean forward and kiss his cheek. He smiles, and sets down the spatula he was holding to turn around and pull me into a kiss. "I love you." I smile as he pulls away. 

"I love you too, Nerd." He replies. He picked the spatula back up, and continued cooking, and I made my way to the couch with everyone else. 

"Hey guys I'm going to have a party at my place next weekend, if 'yall want to come." Mina was saying as I sat down. A party did sound fun, I would have to talk to Kacchan about it. 

After dinner, we all went to our respected dorms, because we do have school tomorrow. I made my way to my dorm, and started changing into my pajamas. I had taken of my shirt, because I normally sleep shirtless, and I got into some shorts. I was getting into bed when my door opened. My heart leapt out of my chest. I looked up, and it was just Kacchan. 

"Ah, Kacchan, you scared me." I say, taking a few deep breaths. 

"Sorry, but I wanted to sleep in here with you tonight. Is that okay?" He asked me. Now I felt bad. Was I being rude? Did I seem like I was scolding him? Did I hurt his feelings? Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Huh?" 

"You zoned out again." He smiled at me. 

"O-Oh. Um, of course you can sleep with me." I say as I scoot over, making room in the bed for him. He got in bed, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I nuzzled into his chest. 

"Night, Izu." I hear him whisper as he places a kiss on my forehead. 

"Love you." I whisper. I hear him whisper something, but I couldn't tell what. I quickly fell asleep. 

I woke to Kacchan gently shaking me. 

"Time to get up. We gotta get ready for school." He was whispering. 

"M'kay." I say as I sit up. 

"I'm going to go to my room to get ready." He said as he started to walk away. I nodded as he left. I then got up and got ready. Once I finished getting ready, I made my way downstairs to eat breakfast. 

"Hey Midoribro!" Kiri says to me as he walks up to me. 

"Hey Kiri. Have you seen Kacchan?" I ask. 

"I think he's still upstairs." He answers. I nod, and go to the kitchen and start some breakfast. Just as I was finishing, Kacchna walked in. 

"Hey Izu." He says as he comes up behind me. 

"Morning!" I say cheerfully. 

"Oh my goodness. How con you be so cheerful?! Is 7 in the morning!" He exasperates. I just giggle at his tone. 

"Yeah, sure. How about you have some breakfast?" I offer. He nods, and I hand him a plate. We sit and eat, and afterwords we leave for class. I was walking with Kacchan, Kaminari, Mina, Sero, and Kiri. We all walked in the classroom, and sat at our designated seats. 

"We have a new student." Mr. Aizawa announced as he walked into the classroom.