Chapter 16

Izuku's pov:

I took a deep breath. 

"No. He hurt Kacchan." I say as I motioned to the doorway, where Kacchan lay unconscious. "And I have every reason to fear him, since he raped me!" I say a little louder, to which I get shocked expressions from both. Sho's expression was mixed with anger though. At first, I could tell Mr. Aizawa didn't know what to say, but he quickly got over his shock, and restrained Sho using his binding scarf. 

"Wha- No! Th-that's a lie!" Sho stuttered out. 

"You will both report to my office, I will be there once I take care of Bakugo." Mr. Aizawa said, and released Sho. We both started walking towards his office, and we were in the halls when Sho harshly pulled me into a nearby supply closet. The first thing he did was punch me in the face. 

"The fuck? I didn't rape you! We were dating!" He whisper shouted. I wiped the blood from my nose before responding. 

"Did I want to have sex with you? No! I told you to stop, but you didn't listen! I-I thought you loved me, but I was wrong." I shout at the beginning, but my voice lowered as I spoke. He wrapped his hand around my throat, but I quickly grabbed it, and twisted, making him let go. He was dazed for a second, so I dashed out of the closet, rushing towards Mr. Aizawa's office.

Once I finally reached his office I burst through the door, Sho right behind me. To my horror, Mr. Aizawa wasn't even there yet. Sho advanced, panting, as I backed into the desk. 

"You fucking Bitch. You're going to ruin everything! I had one job! If I don't get rid of you, my father will!" He shouted. I was taken back by this statement. 

"Wh-what? What did you plan on doing to me?!" I shout, but Mr. Aizawa walks in before I can get an answer. 

"What is going on here?" He asked sternly. 

"He said he wanted to 'get rid of me'!" I shout as I point to Sho. 

"Liar! You said that! Stop switching the story!" Sho shouted back. 

"Wha- No! I'm not switching the story! You are!" I shout. 

"Everyone, calm down. I'll just pull up the cameras." Mr. Aizawa says, to which I smile, and Sho's eyes widen. Mr. Aizawa walked behind his desk, and pulled up the cameras. He watched for a few minutes and looked up with a some-what shocked expression. "Todoroki, I'm going to have to expel you." He says. 

"WHAT?!" Sho shouts. 

"Midoriya, you are dismissed. Bakugo is in Recovery Girl's office, if you'd like to go visit him." He says, and I nod. 

I quickly make my way to her office, and when I get there I see Kacchan sitting up in a bed. 

"Kacchan!" I shout as I rush towards him and engulf him in a hug. 

"Deku! He-he didn't hurt you, did he?" He asks me with worry evident in his voice.

"No, I made sure. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you too." I say solemnly. 

"Hey, don't apologize, I'm fine. It was just a minor head injury." He says as he smiles at me. I let out a sigh of relief. 

"I love you, Kacchan." I whisper as I hug him again. 

"I love you to, Nerd."