Chapter 15

Bakugo's pov:

Shitty hair pulled me out to the hall to talk. 

"You're serious? Todoroki wouldn't do that, would he?" He asks me. 

"That's what Deku told me, and just in the kitchen, Icy Hot tried to shove his hand down Deku's pants." I tell him. He looks at me wide eyed. 

"You're gonna tell Mr. Aizawa right?" He asked. I hadn't even thought about it yet. 

"I don't know. If Deku says I can then I will, but if Deku doesn't want me to, then it's not my place." I say, and he nods. We both walk back in the room, and Deku is slumped over on the futon, sleeping. I hear his gentle snores and smile as I walk over and pick him up. "I'm going to carry him to my room. See you later." I say as I carry Deku away. 

When we get to my room, I set Deku down, and he plops onto my bed. He seemed to be peacefully sleeping, so I tucked him in. I then got on my game and played for a few hours. 

After I put the game up, I was about to leave when I heard Deku groan. I turned around to see him slowly sitting up. 

"Good morning, Nerd." I say as I walk over to him. I expected him to be sad, and stutter, but he smiled up at me a genuine smile. 

"Morning Kacchan!" He said happily. 

"What's got you in such a good mood?" I asks as I smile back. 

"Nothing, I'm just glad you're with me. Thank you. Y-you've helped me so much." He says, about to cry. I was shocked by his statement, and I don't know how, or why, but I kissed him. I pulled him in and kissed him. He was shocked at first but he kissed back. I pulled away. 

"I love you." I say, and without leaving room for response, I walk out of the room. 

"Fuckin' Bitch!" Icy Hot half shouts, surprising me, as he hit me in the head with something. I fall to the ground, my vision going blurry. 

"Deku!" I manage to half shout before passing out. 

Izuku's pov:

Kacchan walked out, leaving me speechless and flustered. I was lost in thought when I hear Kacchan's almost panicked voice coming from the hall. 

"Deku!" Was all I heard, but seconds later Sho burst through the door, and I saw Kacchan behind him, laying on the floor, passed out. He had a little bit of blood trickling down his forehead. 

"Sh-Sho! Wh-what did you do to him?" I ask, scared. 

"Nothing." He muttered. He started walking towards me when I put my fists up. 

"No. Stay back." I warn him. 

"Huh? What are you going to do?" He asked, slyly. 

"I'm not going to let you hurt me, or Kacchan anymore." I say, firmly. He ignored my warning, and kept coming closer to me. I powered up OFA and kicked at the air. The power of my quirk sent Sho flying back into the wall, but the alarm went off, considering we aren't supposed to use our quirks in the dorms. Sho quickly recovered, and his left side was engulfed in flames. I subconsciously cowered from past experiences with fire, but quickly fought that fear. I knew that Mr. Aizawa would be here soon, so all I had to do was hold him off. 

"I don't want to fight you, I just want to love you." He said as the flames lowered. I hesitated, and he used that as an opportunity to shoot a huge wave of flames in my direction. I jumped to the side, but Still felt the heat on my back. I already had some injuries on my back so it really hurt. I was about to attack back when Mr. Aizawa started glaring at us. 

"What is going on?" He asked, canceling our quirks. 

"Midoriya tripped the alarm. He attacked me, I was only defending myself." Sho lied. 

"Well, Midoriya?" Mr. Aizawa looked at me. I took a deep breath.