Chapter 10

Todoroki's pov:

Midoriya fell asleep in my arms, so I carefully tucked him in and left the room. It was still quite early, so I went to the common room, and hung out with the others. I was talking to Bakugo when Uraraka came up to me. 

"So, how's Deku?" She asked me. I was mad at her, but she deserved to know. 

"He'll be fine after he rests, and heals." I say. 

"That's great! Where is he now?" She asked, kinda being pushy. 

"He's sleeping in his dorm, why?" I answer. 

"Oh, I wanted to talk to him, but I guess I'll have to wait." She said as she smiled, and walked away. 

"Anyway, what were you saying?" Bakugo asked annoyed. 

"Well, I asked Midoriya out, and he said yes, so we are dating." I say, and he looks sad for a second, but that quickly goes away. 

"Tch, so? What does it have to do with me?"

Izuku's pov:

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I get out of bed and open it to see Uraraka. 

"What do you need?" I ask, not caring. She lets herself in, so I shut the door. 

"I'm glad you're okay." She says. I don't respond. "Deku," she turns and looks at me. "I'm really sorry. I-I love you." She says, which shocks me. 

"I'm sorry, what? " I ask as I take a step back. "You didn't believe me when I said my father was abusing me, but you love me?!" I ask, furious. Then I chuckle. "I'm sorry, but one, I'm gay, and two, I'm already dating Todoroki." I say. I watch as her face changes from surprise to anger. She pushes me in my chest, but I don't fall. Instead, I start floating. "H-hey! Put me down!" I half shout. 

"If that's what you really want." She says as my back hits the ceiling. She releases me, and I fall to the floor with a thud, and a crack. Suddenly, it hurt to breathe. Uraraka quickly left the room. A few minutes later Todoroki rushes in the room. 

"Midoriya, what happened?" He asked me as he went to help me up. However, I stopped him because moving to much hurt. 

"Sho.... Ura-Uraraka." I say, out of breath. I looked up to see him blushing, but he quickly hid it. 

"Did she do this to you?" He asked, and I nod. 

"I think.... my ribs." I mumble, but he understood. He gently helped me up, and laid me on the bed. He then quickly walked over to my closet and grabbed the first aid kit. He was carefully wrapping my torso when Kacchan walked in. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"Uraraka. She hurt Izuku." Todoroki growled. 

"What did she do?" Kacchan asked, and both boys looked at me. 

"She just came to talk, but she told me that she loved me, and I told her about Sho and I and she got mad. She made me float, and the released me once I reached the ceiling. I fell, and I think I broke a rib." I say, every breath causing me pain. They looked shocked. 

"I'm going to kill that bitch!" Kacchan growled as he went to storm away. 

"Wait. Let me go." Sho said, walking away. Kacchan didn't argue, and sat on the bed next to me. 

"You okay?" He asks, and I nod.  "You sure?" He seemed to notice my uncertainty. 

"Yeah. I just don't.... understand I guess." I sigh. 

"Well, are you hungry? I made food." He says, and I nod. He tries to help me up, but I don't allow it. 

"I'm fine. I can walk on my own." I say, but I ended up leaning on the wall mostly. When we get to the kitchen I sit, and we eat in silence.