Chapter 19

Izuku's pov:

"We have a new student." Mr. Aizawa announced as he walked in the classroom. 

A guy with brown hair pulled up walked in. He had a red headband and sunglasses on it. He had grey eyes and was wearing a blue shirt with a red and blue striped scarf and a beige coat with grey gloves on. He had patchy pants and normal shoes. What surprised me most was the pink bird sitting on his shoulder. 

"This is Rody Soul. Rody, you may take a seat." Mr.. Aizawa said as he pointed to the empty seat beside me where Sho used to sit. He made his way over, and sat beside me. 

"Hi. I'm Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku." I say kindly to him. He just shrugs. "Sooo... What's your quirk?" I ask. He pointed at the bird on his shoulder. 

"I can't lie. No matter how hard I try, my bird, Pino, reveals my true intentions." He tells me. That sounds so cool! "It's a sucky quirk."

"No it's not. It sounds cool." I counter. He just smiles at me. 

"Yeah sure." 

"Anyways, we are going to be going to training ground B and spar with students from class B." Mr. Aizawa says. "You will be sparring in partners. Go ahead and pick a partner." Kacchan quickly looked at me, and I nodded. I got up and walked over to him. 

"You an me?" He asked and I nodded. "I wonder who we will be fighting." I add.

We all made our way to the locker rooms to change into our hero outfits and made our way to the training grounds. 

I wasn't even paying attention. I was zoned out, and surprised when Kacchan grabbed my arm. 

"Huh?" I ask as I blink and look up at him. 

"We're fighting Monoma and the new guy. um.. Shiraki" He tells me. I nod. We were at a disadvantage because we don't know Shiraki's quirk.  We both walked on the field to get smirks from the opponents. 

We all got in our fighting stances, and when the signal was given, we went at each other. Monoma instantly went for Bakugo, considering he couldn't copy my quirk. That meant Shiraki came for me. His hands were instantly engulfed in a purple flame. Suddenly, I staggered back in fear. Memories came rushing back. All the times my father used his quirk to hurt me. I was quickly snapped out of my trance by a kick to the gut. I blinked and looked up into his grinning face. 

"Ha! Monoma was right about you! You give me mixed energy. I can sense your heartache, and pain and suffering!" He shouted at me. I was taken back by this statement. What did he mean? "Do you know what my quirk is?" He asks. I stare at him, trying to figure it out. "No? Well, it's called Nightmare. The larger my flames, the greater ability for me to torment the other person. I can send you into a coma, making you live your worst nightmare!" I froze at this statement. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe. Then, everything went black. 

~???Nightmare???~

I opened my eyes to see my father standing above me. 
"You worthless son! You were better off dead!" He shouted at me. He harshly gripped my hair and pulled me off of the floor, making me yelp. 
"I-I'm sorry! Wh-what c-can I d-do? H-how d-d-do I fix i-it?" I stutter, but he smacks me for speaking. 
"Did I tell you to speak?!" He shouted. I gulped and shook my head, him pulling my hair the whole time. He dropped me, and I fell to the floor, where he started kicking me. I was coughing, and I couldn't catch my breath. I just had to breathe, but then the scene changed. I was laying on my bed in my dorm room, when Sho walked in. I went to sit up, but he quickly pinned me to the bed. 
"Pl-please. I-I don't w-w-want th-this." I begged, but he ignored me as he yet again tore my pants off. He started aggressively kissing me, licking my lips asking for entrance, but I wouldn't allow it. He just moved on the my neck, and started sucking. My breathing was uneven, and tears were streaming from my eyes, but I didn't dare say anything. Thankfully the scene changed, and I was fully dressed. 
This time I was surrounded by all of my friends. Kacchan, Kiri, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and even Rody. Except they all looked mad at me. 
"Wh-what's wrong guys?" I ask. 
"Do you really think we like you?" Kiri questioned.
"Wha-"
"Why should we? You're pathetic!" Sero adds.
"You are weak and a waste of space!" Mina says harshly. 
"Did you really think I loved you? Go take a swan dive off the roof of a building." Kacchan says, breaking my heart. I couldn't even find words to reply. Then, suddenly everything went black. 

~???End Of Nightmare???~