Chapter 14

Izuku's pov: 

It was now morning, and Saturday, so everyone was either hanging out, or going home for the weekend. 

"Morning, Nerd." I hear Kacchan say from the bed. 

"Good morning!" I say cheerfully. 

"Old hag wants me to stay here this weekend, so we've got the whole weekend to hang out." He tells me. I nod, and get out of bed. We both walk to the kitchen, and the one person I didn't want to see was standing in the kitchen. 

"Good morning Izu." Sho says as he walks up behind me, and pulls me away from Kacchan by my waist. 

"G-good m-morning Sh-Sho." I stutter as Sho's other hand makes it's way down to my ass.

"Get the fuck away from him!" Kacchan shouted, making me flinch. He doesn't seem to take notice, and I wasn't scared of him, so why did I flinch?

"He's my boyfriend, am I not allowed to be affectionate to him?" He asks. I shake as his hand goes into my pants. 

"Sh-Sho. Please, n-not n-now." I whisper.  

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM! HE IS SHAKING!" Kacchan shouted as he pulled me away from Sho. I was having a hard time breathing, so I was hyperventilating. Kacchan was stuck on helping me, or dealing with Sho, but thankfully, Kirishima walked in the kitchen, and saw me hyperventilating. He quickly rushed over, and Kacchan put me in his arms. "Take him to your room, and calm him down. I have to deal with this prick." 

"Uh, y-yeah man." Kirishima said as he helped me to the elevator, and once we were away from everyone, he started to talk to me. "Hey man, you gotta breathe. In and out." He started trying to get me to breathe. 

"I-I-I'm f-fine." I manage to stutter out. 

"It's okay. Bakugo should be up soon." He said as we made our way to his room. When we got inside, I collapsed onto the futon. I managed to get a hold of myself, and started breathing normally again. "What happened down there? And why was Bakugo so mad at Todoroki?" Kirishima asked me. 

"I-I d-don't wanna t-talk about i-it." I tell him. "B-but when K-Kacchan gets here, h-he can tell you." I say, and he nods. As if on cue, Kaccan walked in, and he had blood on his knuckles. "K-Kacchan! W-what d-did you d-do to him?!" I shout. 

"Nothing to bad. Don't worry about it, Nerd." He says as he ruffles my hair with his clean hand. For some reason, I start madly blushing. He walks into Kirishima's bathroom to wash his hands, and when he comes out Kiri looks at him expectantly. 

"Well, are you going to tell me what's going on?" He asked. 

"Deku? Do you want to to tell him?" He asks, and I nod. 

"Y-you can tell h-him." I say. 

Kacchan takes a deep breath. "Basically Todoroki said some pretty shitty shit to Deku, and, well, he raped Deku." I hear Kiri gasp. 

"You're not joking. Oh my god. You're not joking!" He exclaimed. He then looked at me, and, without saying anything, he hugged me. I wasn't expecting it, so I sat there, wide eyed, before I hugged back. 

"'M fine. Really." I say, but it comes out muffled. Kiri pulls away and looks at me in shock. 

"You've gone through so much. How can you say you're fine. You're clearly not." He said. 

"I'll live." I say. He gives me a sad expression, before pulling Kacchan to the hallway to talk to him. I was sitting on Kiri's futon, and my eyelids were starting to get heavy. I didn't know why, because I just woke up an hour ago, but I slumped over, and fell asleep.