Chapter 17

~Time Skip 2 Weeks~

Bakugo's pov:

Izu and I have been dating for 2 weeks now. I was happy. He seemed to be getting better, only having nightmares once or twice a week, and his stuttering has come to an almost complete stop. Icy Hot was expelled which pleased me, but Izu didn't want to press charges. 

"Morning Kacchan!" Izu cheerfully says as he walks out of the bathroom. We were in his room, and I was still laying in his bed. 

"Mornin' Nerd." I say as I sit up. "You hungry? I can make breakfast." I offer. 

"Well, I was thinking we could go out for breakfast. Invite the others as well." He says, to which I nod. 

"Well, I'll get ready, you can invite whoever you want." I say. 

"Sure thing!" He says as he walks out of the room. I sigh. I'm glad he is somewhat back to normal. I walk to my room to pick some clothes. I picked out some white sweat pants, and a grey tank top, with a green hoodie over it. 

I walked down to the kitchen where I found Izu talking to Pinky, Pikachu, Tape Arms, and Shitty Hair. 

"So this is who you wanted to invite?" I ask, grabbing their attention. He nodded. "Well, who's driving?" I ask. 

"I can drive!" Pinky offers. I shrug, and we all make our way to the parking lot, where Mina's car was parked. She wasn't supposed to have a car, but she never listens to any rules. We all piled into her car, and she started driving to a nearby Ramen shop.

We all crowded in, and sat. Once we ordered, we were all having small talk. Deku was in the middle of talking with Shitty Hair, so I ruffled his hair. He looked back at me and smiled. 

"I love you too." He smiled and turned around to continue his conversation. I wasn't expecting that response, so I started blushing. 

"Awww! Sparky, you're blushing!" Pinky shouted. I quickly wiped it away. 

"I am not! Say it again and I'll blow you to bits!" I shout aggressively. 

"Suuure." She said sarcastically, dragging it out. I roll my eyes at her. Our food was brought to us and we all ate happily. I was glad to finally see Deku happy. It had been a while, and he had been through so much. 

After we paid the bill, we made our way back to the dorms. I made my way to my dorm room, to chill, and do some work, and Izu stayed in his room. After I finished up my work, it was 5 so I headed downstairs to hang out. I found everyone down their except Izuku and Round Face. Something was up. 

"Has anyone seen Deku?" I ask as I walk in the common room. 

"I'm pretty sure he's still in his room. Why?" Tape Arms says. 

"What about Round Face?" I ask. 

"Umm. She just went upstairs a few minutes ago. But-" I didn't even let him finish, as I dashed for the stairs. I quickly ran up to the fourth floor, and ran to Izu's room. I burst through the door to find him talking to Round Face. I looked at him with a confused expression as I gasped for breath. 

"Oh, hey Kacchan. What's up?" He asked me casually. 

"Wha-. Nothing, just checking on you." I say. 

"Oh, well I was just talking to Uraraka, is there something you need?" He asked me, and I shake my head. "Okay, well you're welcome to stay." He offers. 

"N-no. I'm fine. I'm going to go make dinner." I say and walk away.