Chapter 11

Todoroki's pov:

Uraraka may or may not have been frozen to the wall after our talk. Anyway, once we finished talking I went to Izuku's room, but he wasn't in there. I assumed Bakugo brought him down, so I made my way to the kitchen, where I found them eating. 

"Hey guys, I handled Uraraka." I say as I sit down and join them. 

"Fuckin' bitch...would've been dead...but no..." I hear Bakugo grumbling stuff under his breath. I just let out a sigh. 

"How do you feel Izu?" I ask as I turn my attention towards him. 

"Oh, I'm fine. I mean, I'll live." He says quietly. 

"I'll make sure she doesn't come near you." I say, trying to reassure him, however I receive a glare from Bakugo. 

"O-oh, no, sh-she really didn't m-mean any harm. I-it was just an accident, I-I'm sure." He tried to convince me, but I didn't buy it.

"Are you sure?" I ask, trying to make sure he is positive that he doesn't mind her. 

"Y-yeah." He says, so I nod. We were all about to turn in for bed, so I help Izu up, and half carried him back to his room. I was about to leave when Izu lightly grabbed my hand. "Pl-please, will you st-stay?" He asked quietly. I slightly smiled, and laid beside him in the bed. He nuzzled close to me and within minutes I could hear his faint snoring. I smile as I relax, and fall asleep as well.  

Izuku's pov:

I woke up, and Shoto was already awake, and out of bed. He was watching T.V, so he didn't notice me awake. 

"Why didn't you go to class?" I ask him. 

"Oh, because Mr. Aizawa said I could stay to make sure you're okay." He answered. I felt guilty. 

"He's missing class and it's all my fault."

"It's not your fault." He said as he softly grabbed my chin. he pulled me into a kiss, and I quickly melted into it. He then got on top of me, with either leg pressed against my sides. He began to slowly make his way down my chin, and to my neck, where he began sucking my neck. My breathing picked up, as he went along, but his hands started making their way down to my thighs, and I stiffened. 

"Sh-Sho, I'm- I'm not ready for this." I say as I try to move his hands. 

"Yeah you are. You don't know what you want. Trust me, it feels amazing." He mumbled in between kisses. I was starting to get scared. His hands made their way up to my ass where he squeezed. I yelped in surprise, and felt his smirk on my skin. 

"Sho, pl-please. I d-don't want t-to do th-th-is." I plead, my stutter getting worse by the minute. He didn't care as he kept caressing my body. Tears started to well up in my eyes. 'Why wouldn't he listen to me? Why won't he stop?' I kept asking myself. When I thought he had finally finished, he sat up, but only to quickly rip my pants away. I yelped yet again, as he aggressively flipped me to my stomach. I cried out in pain as he plunged into me. "Sho! Pl-please!" I screamed, but he kept going, faster and faster. After a while I became numb, and just sat there, lifeless and broken. When he had finally finished, he stood and pulled his pants up. 

"See." He said, catching his breath. "I told you you'd like it." He smiled at me.

"Sh-Sho, I-I think we need to break up. I-I didn't want that, b-but you d-didn't listen." I say as I look up to him with my tear stained face. 

"What? Do you think anyone else would want you? No one wants someone weak and pathetic like you. You should feel lucky that I am willing to date you." He says harshly, and I realize he's right. Why would anyone want me? 

"Y-yeah. I-I guess you r-right. I-I'm sorry." I apologize. He snickers. 

"Of course I'm right." He then walked to my futon and turned the T.V back on. "Come on. Come lay with me." He said as he patted the spot beside him. I put my shorts on, and obliged, walking wobbly to him.