Chapter 21

Izuku's pov:

When we walked back to class I was surrounded by the Bakusquad+Rody. Kacchan made everyone back up though. 

"What happened?" Rody asked over everyone else. I decided to explain my situation to him.

"Kacchan, I'm going to talk to Rody for a minute." I say as I lead Rody to the hall. 

"What happened?" Rody asked me. 

"I had s-some flashbacks." I answer. I knew it wasn't a full answer, but I needed to wait before finishing. I took a few deep breaths. I plopped down on the floor, and motioned for Rody to sit beside me, so he did. 

"When I was born my mother joined the League of Villains." Rody winced at that seeming as though he understood.  "My father resented me for it, and even hated me. H-he started to get abusive. F-for years he abused me, a-and I didn't do anything a-about it." I started having trouble breathing, and was hyperventilating. 

"It's okay, just breathe. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Rody told me as he rubbed my back. I took his advice and started focusing on my breathing. once I calmed down I continued. 

"A few weeks ago I decided to try and get help, b-but I didn't have evidence. They suspended me for a week and told my father about me accusing him of abuse. He was furious. He- he locked me in the basement for a while, not forgetting to come down a torture me daily. After, like, four days, Kacchan-" 

"Who is Kacchan?" Rody asked. It hadn't occurred to me that he didn't know the nickname. 

"Oh, Bakugo." I answer. He nods and I continue. "Anyway, after four days Kacchan made Mr. Aizawa come check on me. So him and Todoroki and Mr. Aizawa came and rescued me. I'm currently in U.A's custody, but Mr. Aizawa is trying to get custody of me." 

"And Todoroki is the one who was expelled?" Rody asks and I nod. "Why did he get expelled?" 

I took a deep breath. "H-he-he raped me." I whisper. However, Rody heard me, and gasped. "So that's what happened. Shiraki's quirk affected me more because I have more trauma than most." I finish. 

"Oh wow. Um. Well, I can't fully relate, my father was kidnapped and killed by the organisation Humarise. Now I take care of my two younger siblings." He said, and my eyes widened. 

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim. 

"So, you and Bakugo date?" He asks, making me blush.

"Y-yeah." I say, embarrassed. "W-we should probably go back to class." I say, and he nods. We walk back into the class to see everyone talking, and Mr. Aizawa sleeping in his sleeping bag. 

"Does this happen a lot?" Rody asked me, confused. I nod. 

"Oi, Nerd, c'mere." Kacchan calls for me. I make my way over to him, and he pulls me in by the waist and kisses me. When he pulls away I smile at him.

"I love you. And, I'm sorry about earlier." 

"Don't be sorry, and I love you too." He responds. 

"Hey guys, I have 7 tickets to this new maze that was built downtown! Y'all wanna go?" Mina asked as she came over to us, followed by Kaminari, Kiri, Sero, and Rody. 

"Sure. I'll go." I answer. 

"Me too." Kacchan adds. 

"When is it?" I ask. 

"Tomorrow. We were going to go after school." Mina says, and we all nod.