Chapter 8

Bakugo's pov:

I decided to go try to check on Deku, since it's already been 4 days. On my way to the store for groceries for the dorms, I stopped by his house. I knocked and after a few minutes his father opened the door. 

"Is Izuku home?" I ask him. He glares back at me. 

"No. Why?" He asks me. I start to hear some noise, and my heart stops when I see Deku's dad go pale. I listen closer, and I instantly knew it was Deku. 

"What's that sound?" I ask, accusingly. 

"Ugh, it's just the dog. I'v got to go." He says as he quickly slams the door. Deku isn't going to be able to wait. I had to go get Aizawa now. I quickly ran back to the dorms, ignoring the fact that I was supposed to get groceries. Once I got there, I ran to Aizawa's office. 

"What is it, Bakugo?" He asks, not even looking up.

"Huff. I-It's Deku." I say out of breath. "We need to go. I-I was just gonna check on him, but, I don't think he's okay." I say. 

"Bakugo, go get your hero suit on." He says, and quickly walks away. I nod and get my hero suit. Once I'm finished, I walk outside to see Aizawa waiting with Icy-Hot. 

"What the fuck is he doing here?!" I ask, harshly. 

"I insist on coming." He says, and I just grumble. We all quickly make our way to Deku's house, and Aizawa busts the door down. I expected to see something horrible, but Deku's dad was just sitting on the couch drinking. He looked up at us, and his eyes widened. 

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He shouted as he jumped up and inched towards a door. 

"Shoto, go look for Izuku, Bakugo, call the police." Aizawa orders. I quickly whip out my phone and dial the police. They told us they would be here soon. 

Todoroki's pov:

I quickly ran to the first door in sight. I opened it, and it looked like it led to a basement. I heard some shuffling, so I called out. 

"Midoriya, are you down here?" I shout as I look around. 

"Mmph!" I hear. I whip my head in the direction of the voice to see Midoriya tied up with a gag. He was bloody and bruised, and surrounded by broken glass. I let a gasp escape my lips as I rushed to help him. I take the gag from his mouth, and he takes a deep breath. "T-Todoroki, what are doing here?" He asks. 

"I'm here to rescue you." I say as I untie him. He starts to stand, but I notice him trying to hide his pain. I grab his arm, and put it over my shoulder. "Lean on me." I order. He nods, and I feel him put almost all of his weight on me, which wasn't much. I carry him up the stairs just as the police drove of with Midoriya's dad. 

"D-Deku. W-what happened to you?" Bakugo asks as he see's the state Midoriya is in. 

"N-nothing. I'm fine. R-really. I'm just a little tired. Do you mind if I take a nap?" He says. I mentally chuckle at his adorableness. 

"Let's get you to Recovery Girl first." Mr. Aizawa says. We all get in the car, Aizawa driving, Bakugo in the passenger seat, and Midoriya and I in the back. We were only driving for about five minutes when Midoriya slumped onto my shoulder and started snoring. I look down at him peacefully sleeping, and wipe the hair from his face. Mr. Aizawa looks back and sighs. He seemed relieved to have gotten to Midoriya, but I could tell something was still bothering him.