Chapter 9

Izuku's pov:

I woke to a crash from upstairs. I waited a few minutes before I heard my father shouting. The door slowly opens, and I start struggling against the ropes. 

"Midoriya, are you down here?" I hear Todoroki's voice call out. I start trying to call out to him, but It just comes out muffled. 

"Mmph!" He looks towards me, and his eyes widen as he gasps. He quickly rushes over to me, and pulls the gag from my mouth. I take a deep breath before speaking. "T-Todorokoi, what are you doing here?" I ask, relieved that they came to save me. 

"I'm here to rescue you." He says as he unties me. I start to stand, despite my body screaming at me to just rest. Todoroki grabs my arm and pulls it over his shoulder. "Lean on me." he says. I unwillingly oblige as my strength completely abandoned me. He helped me up the stairs, and there waiting was Kacchan and Mr. Aizawa. 

"D-Deku. W-what happened to you?" Kacchan asked me. 

"N-nothing. I'm fine. R-really. I'm just a little tired. Do you mind if I take a nap?" I ask. Truthfully, I was exhausted. I hadn't been able to peacefully sleep in a while. 

"Let's get you to Recovery Girl first." Mr. Aizawa says, and I nod. We all go to the car and I sit in the back with Todoroki. My eyelids start to feel heavy so I slump onto Todoroki's shoulder and fall asleep.  

I wake up to the car slowly coming to a stop. I open my eyes and look around to see that we are at U.A. I let Todoroki help me out of the car, and we walked to Recovery Girl's office in silence. We walk in, and Recovery Girl isn't there so Mr. Aizawa grabs the bandages and starts bandaging me up. 

"Midoriya, you need to tell me exactly what happened." Mr. Aizawa ordered. I nod. So, I told him what happened, from me walking out to the car, to me hearing them break in. After Mr. Aizawa finished patching me up, Kacchan insisted on helping me to my dorm. 

When we walked into the dorm common room, everyone turned and stared. 

"Deku! Thank goodness you're okay!" Uraraka says as she rushes towards me. I simply look at her. "What's wrong?" She asks confused as she cocks her head. 

"Don't you get it?" Sero said as he walked forward, and in between us. "You didn't believe him. You thought he was lying. Why should he be happy to see you?" Sero said, defending me. I thought they didn't believe me. Kacchan pulled me to my dorm, and Sero, Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima followed. 

"We're so glad you're okay." They all said at once. 

"I-I thought no one believed me." I say as I look at them with tears in my eyes. 

"Bakugo told us what happened, and well, of course we believe you!" Sero said. I smiled at them, grateful that they believed me. 

"Thanks guys." I say, and Mina pulled us into a group hug. I was so happy. At least I still had some friends. 

"Hey guys." Todoroki said as he walked in. We all looked at him. 

"Hey Todoroki!" I say as I wave at him. 

"Hello Midoriya, can we speak in private?" He asked. I was confused, but I nodded, and everyone left the room. We both sat on my bed, and Todoroki gave me a serious look. 

"What is it?" I ask. 

"Midoriya, I'd love it if you would be my boyfriend." He said as he grabbed my hand. My heart was fluttering with excitement. 

"R-really?"I ask, confused. Why would he want to date me? 

"Of course. I love you." He says, in a more caring and loving voice. 

"I-I would love to." I say as I hug him. He hugs me back, ad we sit there comfortably for a while, until I fall asleep in his arms.