Chapter 20

Bakugo's pov:

The fight started and Copy Cat came at me first. I saw Deku and Shiraki start fighting. I blasted myself into the air, to make sure he didn't get the chance to touch me. I was in the air when I saw an opening, so I took it. I quickly blasted myself towards the ground, catching Copy Cat off guard. I quickly wrapped him in the capture tape, signaling that he was eliminated. I turned to help Deku, and saw him collapse. He seemed to be having a nightmare. I looked at Shiraki and saw a confused look on his face, and his flames were growing by the second. 

"What the hell did you do to him?!" I shout as I rush to help. 

"I-I don't know what went wrong! I was just supposed to put him in a little nightmare! It wasn't supposed to be this bad!" Shiraki said. 

"Dumbass! You have no idea what he's been through!" I shouted as I reached Deku. I picked him up, and quickly rushed towards Recovery Girl's room. However, Shiraki put his flames out, and Deku's eyes fluttered open. "Oh my god! Izu, are you okay?" I ask him as I slow to a stop. He immediately starts sobbing, as he clings to my shirt. I look towards Mr. Aizawa, who nods, giving me the signal to take him back to the dorms. I quickly walked away, carrying Izu bridal style to the dorms. 

He was shivering, and sobbing, and having a hard time breathing. I sat on the couch of the common room with him and gently rubbed circles on his back. 

"Come on Izu, you have to breathe, in and out." I whisper calmly. He nods, and starts trying to control his breathing. After a few minutes he manages to calm down. 

"S-s-sorry." He stutters. 

"Hey, it's okay. Do you want to talk about it?" I ask him. 

"K-Kacchan, d-do you r-really l-love me?" He asks, looking up at me. I was shocked by the question. 

"O-of course! Why would you think otherwise?" I ask him. 

"W-well there's r-really n-nothing t-to like a-about me. I-I'm j-just weak, a-and pathetic." 

"I love everything about you. You're smart, kind, brave, strong, handsome, and overall you are a great person. I love you, flaws and all." 

"Thanks, Kacchan." He whispered as he hugged me. He took a deep breath, and stood. "We should probably head back to class." He said. 

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods, so we get up, and walk back to class, hand-in-hand.