7 : Passionate Kiss

Heys guys..

Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter seven :

Lets start ***

Precaution: before start to read this chappy, tie your seat belt tightly then read it😜🙈🙈🙈

Morning :

SwaSan sleeping peacefully eachother embrace... 😴

Sun rays fell on them sanskar open his eyes... look at swara.

Sanskar smile while loom at his wife... for the first time, he is admiring any girl.. He didn't take any glare to girls, his studies is his first priority..

Sanskar out his hand on her face, caressing her cheeks.

. Swara open her eyes feeling, sanskar gaze on her... she smile.. Her eyes is still closed... " OMG,,, some one is staring at me.... From when direction is sun comes today..."

Sanskar immediately look at her awake " wo,, bas....."

Swara open her eyes " sanskar please,, leave your WO,,,WO.... Don't u wish me good morning my darling hubby..."

Sanskar look for a while then peck her forehead lovingly and cheeks....

Then looking at her lips...

Swara see his gaze lips " come on hubby kiss me here also,,, its also YOURS now.. "

Sanskar immediately peck on lips...

Swara knows how her husband is PURE ... that he don't know kissing...

Sanskar about to remove his lips on her lips,,, then swara immediately hold his head from back n put his lips again on her lips,

Starts to kissing him passionately....

Sanskar stunned to see her sudden move...

But Swara is sucking his PURE lips,,,

Swara eyes are closed, being pleasure...

Sanskar don't know, when his moaned escape from his mouth...

He closed his eyes also,,, he is enjoying, PHYSICALLY pleasure for the first time in his life...

Swara licking his lower lips,,,

Sanskar moaning lil...

Swara open her eyes, hearing his moaning... then start giving him more pleasure... she bite his lower lip..

Sanskar open his open, feeling a bit pain.. Swara immediately move her tongue in, his mouth...

Swara closed her eyes and said in between kiss " hubby , please kiss me, same like me... this is called kissing...."

Sanskar also feeling so amazing, he immediately kissing her back with same passion...

Sanskar is lost in kissing her...

Swara exploring his mouth,,, then both licking their tongue...

Swara closed her eyes,,, feeling pleasure, which giving by husband...

Swara stop kissing him,,, after feeling him, kissing her passionately.... She is enjoying...

Sanskar lost in kissing her, wildly this time, that he didn't know she is not kissing him...

Swara moaning, his name " ahh,,, sanskar.... Ahhh..."

Then Sanskar bite her upper lip,,, blood coming from their...

This time swara scream loudly " ahhhhh...."

Sanskar stop n look at lips...

He feels bad,that what he did... 😔

Sanskar up his head " sorry,,, biwi....you should stop me.. "

Swara open her eyes look at him, cup his face lovingly " no need for sorry hubby,,, this your love... you know this is called husband love towards his wife.... (caressing his cheeks with her thumb) thank you so much.... For accepting me... "

Alone Tear escape from swara eyes...

Sanskar weep it " y r you crying,, are you feeling pain.... "

Swara nodes her head in no... " nahi,,, this happy tears my darling ..."

Sanskar said innocently " please, don't cry,,, i am feeling something here " pointing towards his heart ♥️

Swara smile at him... " ok... sorry... anyways, tell me about our first kiss... you i save this for my hubby,,, n o am also pure, like you... "

Sanskar don't know why she telling him pure" its feeling so different, u know something doing here (pointing towards his tummy) but what pure mean??? "

Swara slap her forehead after seeing his tubelight brain " pure, ka mtlb,,, mmmhhh🤔, we didn't kiss anyone else, so its called pure lips... like ours.... "

Sanskar nodes in understanding...

Swara" sanskar, i am getting late for office.... Lets get up"

-------------------------------------

At night :

SwaSan room :

As usual swara is in washroom to change her dress to nighty.

Sanskar as usual sitting on bed while leaning his back on bed post, doing nothing,, waiting for swara...

Swara came out after change...

Sanskar sit straight...

Swara come on bed lie straight, telling him through her to lie down...

Sanskar also lie down... he goes close to her,, held her from shoulder, n wrap her body on him...

Swara put her head on his chest... put her hand on his chest..

Swara said " sanskar, i booked our tickets,, flight is after two days .. We are going Paris for our honeymoon..."

Sanskar look at her immediately " ok biwi...."

Then Sanskar hold her tightly " biwi,,,, wo...."

Swara eyes are closed " i am pissed of from your,, WO, WO.... God damm,,, don't u say anything without stammering... "

Sanskar scared seeing her anger and immediately said what he going to ask " should i kiss you..."

Swara open her eyes wide 😳, she isn't believe her ears " what u said... "

Sanskar " kiss kar sakta hun tumhe biwi.... "

Swara up her head from his chest " offcourse u can kiss me when ever you want.. I am all yours only... ( then get angry) but y r asking han,,, u don't need my permissions to before doing anything with me...don't ask me again, just do what ever you want... "

Sanskar look at her with different gaze and said" ohk.... "

Then sanskar put his rough lip on her lips....

Both involve kissing eachother💋👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨..... This kiss become passionate n most needed one...

After some minutes, break the kiss...

And sleep peacefully eachother embrace... 😴😴😴

To be CONTINUE ******

So hurry up, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??

Which scene/dialogue you like most??

Till then.

Take care... bye

👋👋👋👋❤️❤️