13 : Jealous Sanskar

Hey guys,,, Thanks to all who commented on previous part...
Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...
Please do in line comments,, i love to read it...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter thirteen :

Lets start ***

they, back to India...

Sanskar's mbbs start,, they both are busy in there life....

But they didn't forget to giving time to each other...

One day :

Sanskar came to her office to do her surprise...

He come in her office room,,, he become angry... after seeing the scene in front of him..

Swara discussing some assignments with her male pa.. He is standing closed to her,, she is sitting on chair.. Both are engrossed in discussion... Swara didn't notice him..

Sanskar standing their for almost 10 minutes,, he is burning in jealousy... his hands are tightly fist...

He is controlling himself for not to burst on her...

Then she finally her eyes fell on her Hubby,,, she become happy.. She immediately getup.. " what a surprise hubby.. Please come. "

Swara to her pa " you may leave now,, will discuss this afterwards..." pa left.

Swara immediately lock her office door,, and hug him tightly in happiness...

Swara look at him when he didn't hug her back " you ok??? "....

Sanskar seriously looking at her " i think your pa is to free with you,,, isn't he standing so close with you...." this is the first time, his tone is so dominating...

Swara look at him " so, Mr Hubby is jealous of him... not bad han... "

Sanskar said while getting his normal tone " no i am not... but yeah,,, appoint a FEMALE pa for yourself.... "

Swara laugh at " OMG,,, hubby,, you are so jealous... and your looking so cute in possessive nature.. " and she kiss his cheeks...

Sanskar take a glare at her....

Swara " ahh,,, don't kill me with your dominating eyes,,, i already fallen in love with you... and yeah,, will definitely appointed a female pa for me... so now please change your mood nah... "

Sanskar smile and said " okay..." and take her in his arms,, and leave with her secret office bed...

And both involve with each other...

----------------------------------------------

After one year :

one day Swara came to his university to pick him up,,,(now its time for his biwi's jealously😜😉)

but she become jealous seeing him... Talking to some girl....she become so angry.... After seeing the girl she is wearing a knee length skirt..

Sanskar see his wife, he become happy....

He excuse the girl n move towards her.

But , she become jealous.... N She come home without pick up him...

Sanskar shocked to see her behaviour, and he understand the reason behind it... he smile at jealousy ... then think something,, and left.....

Sanskar come back home..