12 : Rain Dance

Hey guys,, back with the another chappy....

Thanks for liking the previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter twelve :

Lets start ***

🔥🔥🔥Some matue stuff is ahead,, so read your own risk....

Next day evening :

At hotel room :

Swasan getting ready to go out but suddenly rain started ...

Swara looking towards balcony " hubby, weather is not good so,, we have to drop the plan.."

But Sanskar isn't listening her,, he is admiring the beautiful weather outside ..

Swara look at her hubby when she feel his is not replying her " hubby,, what happened??? You okay???"

Sanskar said while getting lil nervous" wo,, wo,, biwi,,, i like rain.... So i want go out.... " he asked to her hesitantly n innocently.

Sanskar really like rain,, he love to enjoy in rain....

Swara ok...

Sanskar" biwi,, you also come with me nah ,, you are my partner,, so i want you to be everywhere with me.... " he kiss her forehead...

He take her with him.

Both came down in hotel garden to enjoy the rain...

Sanskar is enjoying the rain,, Swara is just standing with him,, admiring her hubby..

But he suddenly pull her with him,, Swara look at him.. In wide eyes..

Sanskar without saying anything he kiss her cheek, lick her lips.... Swara was about to lock her lips,, but he separated his lips from her,,, and starts to dance with her,, while holding her waist...

Then they dance...

But after some time

suddenly Swara's leg slipped, she fell down...

Her leg twisted.. Her ankle is injured .

Swara shout in pain...

Sanskar immediately hold her,,, he sit in front of her, cup her face " biwi,, you ok..." look at her, she is hold her feet...

Sanskar said, his voice sounded so painful " biwi,,, i M sorry.... Just because of me you are here.... you got injured..." his tears rolling down from his eyes.

Swara look at him " no hubby,,, i am fine... " n about to get up... but fell down again.

Swara "ahhhhh...."

Sanskar said while getting angry " i am seeing, how much you are fine...." n he pick her up and moves towards the room.

Sanskar again and again cursing himself for taken her with him. N she is stopping him fir this ..

In room :

He made her sit on couch...and about to go after saying this " biwi,, let me call the doctor... " but she stop him,,,

Swara " hubby wait,,, look at me.. I am fully drenched in rain,,, and this dress has become so revealing... first i have to change my dress..." he look at her then understand.