15: Caring Hubby

Hey guys,,, Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Please try do in line comments,, i love to read it...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

------------------------------------

FORCE MARRIAGE WITH MY SERVANT :

Chapter fifteen :

Lets start ***

One month passed :

They were busy in their busy life,,, Sanskar is busy in his studies, and Swara is busy in new assignment...

But in these days, Swara feeling a bit lower,, some times she feel tired so much, her body stressed out in just few works, sometimes she feels like all things spinning around her...

-----------------------------------------

At night :

Around 8 ;

Swara enter in the room...

Sanskar immediately getup and take her hand bagn laptop back from her.. Keep it aside.. And then take her in his smoothing embrace " biwi, why are you coming so late... i am waiting for your from so long... biwi please don't stressed out your self so much nah.... Look at yourself how tiring you looking right now..." he caressing her checks with his thumb and kiss her forehead lovingly... and again take her in his embrace.

Swara placed her head in his chest " you are here to make me fine nah,, so why no... "

Sanskar make face like seriously" oh come on biwi.... I am not joking right now... "

Swara break the hug and look at him" ohk, hubby will try to come soon from tomorrow.... Now please can you please take out my clothes and give it to me,,, i am going to fresh n up.... " and she kiss him on lips..

Sanskar kiss her back " biwi i already arranged your clothes in washroom ..."

------------------------------------------

Swara come out after changing her dress...

See towards her hubby he is arranging their candle dinner on balcony...

Swara look at the balcony " hubby its looking so beautiful... "

Sanskar said while hug her from back " i thought to go out with you but i changed my plan after seeing your tiring face..."

Swara " oh hubby,, lets go nah, don't spoil your mood just because of me..."

Sanskar shake his head in disbelief he turn her and cup her face " biwi,, you are most important for me more than myself,, so please don't think much,,, lets have dinner i know you are so hungry right now... " then he pull the chair like gentleman for her and made her sit...

Then sit in front of her and serve her food... and make her eat from his own hands and both are casually talking about their day...

But suddenly Swara felt a vomiting sensation.... She immediately getup and run towards the washroom while putting her hands on mouth ...

Sanskar also ran behind for being concerned. " biwi,,, what happened to you...." he is rubbing her back... she vomited her whole food....

Then he hold from the side to give support and help her to clean her mouth,, then gives her towel...

Then he pick her up and made her lay down on bed.. And also lay beside her and hug her tightly and dig his face in her shoulders...

Swara don't know but she is not feeling well but then she realize her innocent hubby are crying " hubby, what happens to you now...." and with lots if difficulty she depart him from her and cupped his face...

Swara look at him " Sanskar, please don't cry nah,,, darling see i am all okay..." she caressing his cute checks..

Sanskar hiccups " no,,, you,,,,, are,,,, not,,, okay..... ..... You,,, are.... So careless,,, with... your health,,, nowadays....." she smile at his cuteness.....

she placed kiss on his red nose " hubby,, see i am fine,,,, now please stop crying,,,, i vomited and instead of me you are cry.... " she said that to lite his mood... but Sansku is sansku... he is crying more...

Swara look at him angrily in disbelief reaction in her face,, like he is not going to ever change " hubby,,, will you stop your crying session or else ill kicked you out from the room..." she told him in strick tone...

And in return he immediately weeps his tears and made himself presentable, after being scared from her " no,,, no,,, biwi.... Please don't do that.... I cant sleep without you... "

Swara look at him and laugh so loud " hubby you are too innocent to handle....but you are so much cutest " and take him in a bone crushing hug....

They stay stil for some time...

After some time :

Both laying in eachother embrace ..

Sanskar" biwi,, but seriously tell me,, what happen to you... and you are not looking fine... "

Swara making circle in his chest " don't know hubby but around two weeks i am feeling sometimes so low,, sometimes my head is spinning... and plus today due to back to back meetings my head is also paining... "

Sanskar break the hug and get sit beside her and " from two weeks you are not feeling well,, and you didn't even bother to tell me... we are going to doctor tomorrow and that's final..... Now get up and sit down,,, will give you head massage you will feel better... "

Swara " hubby,, no... if i would sleep my headache must be fine... "...

Sanskar " biwi,,, please.... " his tone come out like almost pleading...

Swara look at his puppy face and agreed " ohk my life... "

Sanskar grins and goes to take oil... and start give her a massage... he is sitting on bed,, she lay down her head on his lap..

After some time :

Sanskar is still massaging her from one hours but still not leaving her... " biwi, let give it nah... some more time..."

Swara is stopping him " hubby you must be tired, please stop it now and sleep..."

But Sanskar is Sanskar... he is not habitual to easily agree with her in a polite tone,,, he every time want her strick tone dose nah... 😂😜

Swara said in a loud hard tone " hubby stop this,,,,,,,,, now.... Or else..... You will be out from our room...till next three days..."

Sanskar tremble a lil in her suddenly strick tone,,, his eyes become wide open after listening to her ...... then he immediately stop massaging and keep the oil bottle on side table and immediately lay down beside her... and close his eyes in fear, of being kicked out from the room.... 😜😜😜😜

To be CONTINUE ******

So hurry up, give ur views n votes...

So howz the episode??

Which scene/dialogue you like most??

Must give your views...

Take care... bye

👋👋👋👋❤️❤️