20: Let Me Calm You Under Shower

Hey guys,,, back with newest update.... Thanks to all who commented on previous part...

Hope u like it also...

GIVE YOUR VIEWS on comments section...

Enjoy reading..

Ignore my English mistakes and writing errors ... 😧😢

-------------------------------
Rate my cover made by me out of 10

-------------------------------Rate my cover made by me out of 10

-----------------------------------------

Force Marriage with my servant :

Chapter : 20

Lets start ***

Kavita" i want you..... I love you so much Sanskar..... " she Confessed..

Swara closed her eyes when she confessed and closed her fist tightly .....

Sanskar about to move but , kavita stop him" Sanskar don't move.... Else ill shoot her.... "

Swara's mind only one thing is running, is kavita's Confession... nd now she can't hold herself more.... Her feet moves towards her.... She snatched the gun from kavita's hands....

Leaving Sanskar and kavita shocked ... Swara did this with in a second, so kavita didn't get time to move.....

Sanskar knew his biwi... he knows that now no one will save kavita from her.... She dig her own grave with her own hands..... " Swara no...." he shout, when Swara point gun on kavita's head.....

Swara eyes turned into blood shot.... She twisted her hand from back and put the trigger on her head from behind " if you Confess one more time then your head will be out from your body..... Come on darling..... Say it again.... You will be dead......" she said in a dangerous tone....

Sanskar looking at his wife horribly,, because he knew her, she will definitely do what she say....." Swara, what are you doing,,, just leave her..... "

Swara look at him " no hubby,,, she crossed her limits..... "

Sanskar trying to convince her " biwi,, leave her,, you will hurt yourself,,, at least think about our baby.... And kavita will not do anything,,, kavita say sorry to her..... "

Kavita scared and immediately start begging " yeah,,, please leave me,,, i am sorry...... please...... i go away from here ..."

Swara look at Sanskar" no hubby,,, will kill her.... "

Sanskar " biwi please,, don't do anything,,,, i don't want to get arrested..... Please leave her..... I can't Afford To Lose you and our baby.... .... I love you so much....... Please " he pleaded to her......

Swara look at him and she immediately leaves her when she see tears in his eyes..... Swara pushed kavita away.... She fell on the floor....

Swara came towards sanskar, and hug him...." hubby, don't cry please,,,, even i can't live without you... you are my everything..... I am leaving you because of you... If I were the same Swara, I wouldn't leave her but hubby you have changed me completely....." he caressing her cheeks with his thumb.... And he kiss her forehead lovingly....